Poll: Is this the beginning of a Space Wranglers era?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Is this the beginning of a new AL era?
2010.Jun.10, 10:25 AM
RE: Is this the beginning of a new AL era?
I believe it. I believe in the Boogieman, though.
2010.Jun.10, 11:14 AM
i thought the boogie man was real...
2010.Jun.10, 04:54 PM
(2010.Jun.10 06:40 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.10 05:36 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.10 04:23 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.10 04:17 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  the wranglers xpat rivalry was truely brilliant, its a shame that only one of those gangs exists now.

nah they are just split between 2 gangs. im sure they will have a lame sausage party reunion someday soon.

yeah the reunion will probs be hosted at the wranglers hideout, the hottest man on man venue in AL after the GayHaunt.

you were a wanna be xpat for about 14seconds. you serviced them, that is why you allowed to stay.
my feelings, they are how do you say? Hurt.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.10, 05:22 PM
(2010.Jun.10 06:40 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.10 05:36 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.10 04:23 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.10 04:17 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  the wranglers xpat rivalry was truely brilliant, its a shame that only one of those gangs exists now.

nah they are just split between 2 gangs. im sure they will have a lame sausage party reunion someday soon.

yeah the reunion will probs be hosted at the wranglers hideout, the hottest man on man venue in AL after the GayHaunt.

you were a wanna be xpat for about 14seconds. you serviced them, that is why you allowed to stay.

Well, you guys may as well reunite. We're gonna treat you as connected gangs, whether it's true or not. Fact is, what you're doing is so transparent, what are we suppose to think?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jun.10, 05:35 PM
(2010.Jun.10 05:22 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  We're gonna treat you as connected gangs, whether it's true or not. Fact is, what you're doing is so transparent, what are we suppose to think?

You're a high functioning retard, aren't you?

You really are the shitty_ brother.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.10 05:52 PM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Jun.10, 06:00 PM
EADP now looking for 2 members. no previous experience in any x related gang required. that is just a myth firstly used to bring us into some nonsence war with sv then with their knock off version sw. apply with your most disgusting and vulgar message.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jun.10, 06:09 PM
why is this poll anonymous?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jun.10, 06:14 PM
better question...why and what is the poll? we play the way we play...and we are far from what sv is and or once was. we're not trying to run al, we are trying to play with the same swagger that we always played with.

here's the bit on 4h and eadp. when eadp is one of the gangs that 4h always calls on when they don't want another gang to call on them, it looks phishy. coincidence, quite possibly. the reason why eadp was brought into the last war with 4h was because i wasn't gonna sit and watch them kill their hideout while i try to stalk them.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.10, 06:33 PM
fyi bird, they declare on us. we have very little contact with them at all. we pay full price if we want a hit on someone like you would. they take money to hit us. if we get any special treatement from then you are welcome to have it. I do have every h4h member in my friends list. i also have howl and ush. doesn't mean they will help me any more then the h4h ppl. i would have you in my friends list, but if i want to see what you are up to, i just check my fight logs, you and conny are my most defended against. Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jun.10, 06:52 PM
(2010.Jun.10 06:14 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  better question...why and what is the poll? we play the way we play...and we are far from what sv is and or once was. we're not trying to run al, we are trying to play with the same swagger that we always played with.

4H hit SV until Pun & Cheetah quit - SV dove.
Conrad hits 4H and throws his belt around.

That's worthy of a poll. You can't put the belt down now.