hi
2010.Jun.08, 06:56 AM
RE: hi
(2010.Jun.08 04:51 AM)Punisher Wrote:  Thanks for understanding. Connie cant win straight up was all im saying which matters none. I see if this is the new military bonus that was ramped up there are some major things out of whack, but ill let you all complain to zen about that. Good luck all and yes, dn that was written by mor and he was referring to the gang not individual players. Ive been contemplating quitting for months, and without new content the game seems to going no where with the only reason logging on being an outlet to talk to my game friends and stay in touch.

The best thing about this game is truly the friends you can make in it. I will check the forums when i have time and those that need to can reach me. I guess after three years clicking its time to spend more time with the kids.

Might be interesting to stop for a year and then see whats up, who knows......bye all

Dont forget to take your Cat with you. She'll be lost without your support for her actions and she's going to realize that no one actually likes her. Smile

All that said, I never had a problem with you Pun, GL in what you do, your wife on the other hand, I could care less if she's gone. In fact, I would throw a party to celebrate her leaving.
2010.Jun.08, 07:57 AM
LOL...

They won't leave, people.

This game defines them. WinkyWinky

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Jun.08, 08:11 AM
Are the lights out?
2010.Jun.08, 08:17 AM
so conrad single handedly forced pun to quit...congrats!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.08, 08:32 AM
How conveniently timed:

10.June.7 -- Now that my lil nephew has been born and we know he doesn't have any issues (for the last 3 months we were afraid he might have a defect, which was pretty hard on my family), I've reworked the new attack code to eliminate some issues. Fixed 2 separate instances where a combatant could defeat an opponent yet have an extra round fire off and cause a stalemate. Altered the stalemate code to lengthen fights in some instances to reduce stalemates. Optimized some code to reduce lag for very long battles. Eliminated an odd occurrence where you could get 0 gang points in a gang battle when your opponent's gang had as many gang points available to steal as they were worth in a gang war. Fixed a few minor formatting issues. Attack code is now officially on version 19.

I am done donating until the attack code is changed to suit ME!
2010.Jun.08, 09:24 AM
(2010.Jun.08 06:56 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.08 04:51 AM)Punisher Wrote:  Thanks for understanding. Connie cant win straight up was all im saying which matters none. I see if this is the new military bonus that was ramped up there are some major things out of whack, but ill let you all complain to zen about that. Good luck all and yes, dn that was written by mor and he was referring to the gang not individual players. Ive been contemplating quitting for months, and without new content the game seems to going no where with the only reason logging on being an outlet to talk to my game friends and stay in touch.

The best thing about this game is truly the friends you can make in it. I will check the forums when i have time and those that need to can reach me. I guess after three years clicking its time to spend more time with the kids.

Might be interesting to stop for a year and then see whats up, who knows......bye all

Dont forget to take your Cat with you. She'll be lost without your support for her actions and she's going to realize that no one actually likes her. Smile

All that said, I never had a problem with you Pun, GL in what you do, your wife on the other hand, I could care less if she's gone. In fact, I would throw a party to celebrate her leaving.

I so agree with this post........Always liked Pun........Cheetah can go take a long walk off a short pier.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jun.08, 09:31 AM
Round 21
Conrad hits Ronin for 1738 damage. Ronin resists 61 for a total of 1677 damage.
Conrad defeated Ronin.

the new POI isn't updating for V19. i still have backup, btw....so dont cry too much, Ronin.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jun.08, 11:02 AM
Later Pun

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jun.08, 07:21 PM
Later Pun, Hope you will be back sometime! For now best wishes with your time away!

You are a good friend!!!!