New Users List
2010.May.29, 11:29 PM
New Users List
a list in the pantheon of recently signed up online new players, that way, those who actually enjoy or actually do help the noobs can easily see who these new people are...

i know there are people out there who mail new players(not me personally very often) but, make it easier on them and everyone else..

heck, maybe with easier access more people would be inclined to help out and actually keep and bring in a new generation...

not a big deal, but an easy addition none the less...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.30, 07:34 AM
RE: New Users List
+10000
2010.May.30, 10:49 AM
just hit ID# on the user list and it will reverse it, showing the newest members first

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.30, 02:42 PM
(2010.May.30 10:49 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  just hit ID# on the user list and it will reverse it, showing the newest members first

thats why i said online poppy, fuck sifting through all the useless people who never log in again, would probably be similar to the recently acitve users list

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.30, 08:19 PM
u can sort by who is and is not online, usually ends on the first page

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.30, 11:34 PM
(2010.May.29 11:29 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  a list in the pantheon of recently signed up online new players, that way, those who actually enjoy or actually do help the noobs can easily see who these new people are...

i know there are people out there who mail new players(not me personally very often) but, make it easier on them and everyone else..

heck, maybe with easier access more people would be inclined to help out and actually keep and bring in a new generation...

not a big deal, but an easy addition none the less...

=list a multis...triadboy know how
This post was last modified: 2010.May.30 11:34 PM by Batman.

He is back....