we due for a contest to bring in new players?
2010.May.29, 07:56 PM
RE: we due for a contest to bring in new players?
alright, see. we don't need zen to have a contest

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.29, 08:43 PM
Why do we need to have a competition? We should always be on the look out for new players regardless of a competetion.
2010.May.29, 08:46 PM
(2010.May.29 04:27 PM)thehustler Wrote:  also how bout we open up a new forum section for those that want to express their frustration at zen either fixing what she accepts as a problem or yeilding to those few players.....

the game is the best one around, sure may have some issues but all games do.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.29, 08:49 PM
(2010.May.29 08:43 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Why do we need to have a competition? We should always be on the look out for new players regardless of a competetion.

a referral contest would satisfy both needs. Certainly couldn't hurt. Contests make the game fun

2010.May.29, 09:02 PM
(2010.May.29 08:49 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 08:43 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Why do we need to have a competition? We should always be on the look out for new players regardless of a competetion.

a referral contest would satisfy both needs. Certainly couldn't hurt. Contests make the game fun

I agree......and f_ck the I am edgy....... I am cool posts....lets play the game.

For those of you ass_holes who think you are cool by denigrating (except for cheetah) others.....I say this.........Your momma is in my trunk........

Let the contest begin.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.29, 09:43 PM
I'm still waiting for the odds vs evens battle district to open back up. It was the single greatest event in my al experience, and we only did it once. The program is already made, why not have another round at it?
This post was last modified: 2010.May.29 09:43 PM by bebopcrew420.

2010.May.29, 09:44 PM
(2010.May.29 09:43 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I'm still waiting for the odds vs evens battle district to open back up. It was the single greatest event in my al experience, and we only did it once. The program is already made, why not have another round at it?

+1 now that i can actually fight off some of the higher peeps XD

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.29, 09:46 PM
Being the coolest person in an online game is like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.29, 10:38 PM
(2010.May.29 09:02 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 08:49 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

I agree......and f_ck the I am edgy....... I am cool posts....lets play the game.

For those of you ass_holes who think you are cool by denigrating (except for cheetah) others.....I say this.........Your momma is in my trunk........

Let the contest begin.......

If my momma is in your trunk you are F_CK'd.. My momma will own you like a B1atch! You're in for a F_ckin shi1t storm now Pus$y.

teehee lmao
This post was last modified: 2010.May.29 10:50 PM by randomjacker.
2010.May.30, 12:14 AM
She must be hot...........I always love to keep it in the family......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe