local school
2010.May.26, 12:26 PM
local school
You sit down to the test and seem to remember everything from your studies. Congratulations, you passed Computers Science 500!

done 2 out of 3 available courses. can i have new courses now? i thought it was supposed to be worthwhile

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.26, 12:39 PM
RE: local school
Why bother? It is a complete waste of AP. Take the AP you waste on school and do crimes instead. You will gain way more end and int buying creds off the market than school. i clued in after wasting weeks for 70 work experience.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2010.May.26, 01:28 PM
do you still train skills?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.26, 01:32 PM
Yes, currently halfway to rank 9 Longblade. Skills are too powerful not to, school on the other hand, is a waste of time.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2010.May.26, 02:11 PM
zenith told us many moons ago that local school courses would unlock (quotations is essentially what she said, not verbatim) "things that other players cannot do without them," with no further explanation. new crimes? make items? useful bonuses for combat? i has nocluez

however, she also said 2-3 months ago not to go forth w/ any more classes because the next level of classes are available, but she hasnt clicked the button to activate them, and 2-3 months later, i've finished another class...

and they take UNNECESSARILY long w/ an UNNECESSARY cost to my AP for the gains that are offered, so i really hope its worth it... i guess i'll start the 3rd class tomorrow and hopefully by the time i'm done that something will happen?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.26, 02:43 PM
Poptart. Are you retarded? Do you break your finger and tell your doctor that it hurts everywhere?

Perhaps you should stop something that seems to be a waste of time right now.
2010.May.26, 02:45 PM
(2010.May.26 02:11 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  zenith told us many moons ago that local school courses would unlock (quotations is essentially what she said, not verbatim) "things that other players cannot do without them," with no further explanation. new crimes? make items? useful bonuses for combat? i has nocluez

however, she also said 2-3 months ago not to go forth w/ any more classes because the next level of classes are available, but she hasnt clicked the button to activate them, and 2-3 months later, i've finished another class...

and they take UNNECESSARILY long w/ an UNNECESSARY cost to my AP for the gains that are offered, so i really hope its worth it... i guess i'll start the 3rd class tomorrow and hopefully by the time i'm done that something will happen?

I gotta agree with you on this one. I did the poli sci course and it took a ridiculous amount of time for me to complete, and didn't seem worth it in the end. I may revisit and complete the other two courses, but I would like to know more about the end results when I complete them.

That's what she said
2010.May.26, 02:47 PM
Good luck with that poptart, IF anything worthwhile gets unlocked let me know.

2010.May.26, 03:35 PM
The classes clearly do not favor high levels because the ap spent is adjusted per lvl much like skills. I spend 17 ap to study, so the classes are still "worth it" for me. I understand the gripe of the higher levels who didn't have the same opportunity, since the classes did not exist when they finished the local school classes.

Its unfair but I don't have any great solution to offer, maybe if the classes offered xp gains based on level it would give it more equality. Just throwing an idea out there.
2010.May.26, 07:57 PM
i agree, but zenith doesnt like doing that. making it less fair for higher levels is fair, apparently