gang wars..
2010.May.24, 11:48 AM
RE: gang wars..
don't think its a bad idea poptart, but we have more important things to worry about. These ideas are way down the road, right now even the somewhat simple ideas either get shot down or take forever to program. I would like to see changes too, but lets let zen finish what she started before bugging her about more add-ons. I still think we should have a different color banner for different districts, but I'll wait until (if/when) the new battle code functions the way it was planned before bugging her.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.24, 08:04 PM
what changes?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.24, 09:29 PM
I agree 100% that there should be an individual benefit to winning a gang war. I think a reward @ the conclusion of the war would be best.

When a war is won, any attacker in that war should get an event that pays cash based on how many attacks they made and how much damage they dealt. A random Reputation Stat gain could be added for an extra boost to winning.

"You helped defeat The Outcasts you find $1534 worth of goods inside their destroyed hideout, and received .0016 reputation development points!"

Honestly how hard could that be to add?
This post was last modified: 2010.May.24 09:30 PM by 2asandab.
2010.May.24, 10:21 PM
even just some experience or something.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.25, 03:51 AM
Sounds good......I will guess that the easiest coding solution for Zen to make this happen is a gang point bonus........

However, we all want individual bonuses and that sounds a lot harder........much harder........

*Server goes boom*

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.25, 04:34 AM
(2010.May.24 08:04 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  what changes?

you're suggesting addons to the game, I would consider this a change. I agree with you 100%, I think its a great idea. I'm just suggesting that other proposed ideas have gone unfinished or ignored. We keep throwing out ideas that never amount to anything, I was just trying to play devil's advocate. If you wouldn't consider it a change then what would you call it?
This post was last modified: 2010.May.25 05:20 AM by bebopcrew420.

2010.May.25, 05:52 AM
Bring back old school warring for respect! Damn it!
2010.May.25, 05:59 AM
(2010.May.25 05:52 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Bring back old school warring for respect! Damn it!

what about a new spin...we cry for respect instead.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.25, 06:06 AM
(2010.May.25 05:52 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Bring back old school warring for respect! Damn it!

not a bad idea. when people get into a hosp war, you have a link that makes it official, and you gain gang points from hosping the other gang's members. The war ends when one of the gangs surrenders. At least that way it isn't a total waste of stims and energy. Although both gangs would have to "agree" to it so little gangs don't get jumped
This post was last modified: 2010.May.25 06:07 AM by bebopcrew420.

2010.May.25, 06:53 AM
(2010.May.25 04:34 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.May.24 08:04 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  what changes?

you're suggesting addons to the game, I would consider this a change. I agree with you 100%, I think its a great idea. I'm just suggesting that other proposed ideas have gone unfinished or ignored. We keep throwing out ideas that never amount to anything, I was just trying to play devil's advocate. If you wouldn't consider it a change then what would you call it?

i meant what changes has she been working on that makes our ideas inert?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!