Why?
2010.May.22, 09:49 PM
Why?
Delete? To delete this post, check the checkbox to the left and then click the button to the right.
Note: If this post is the first post in a thread deleting it will result in deletion of the whole thread.

Why have this when you go to edit one of your posts it comes up but when you try to delete it wont let you cause your not a mod but why put that option on there if you cant use it.

5.) You hit for 583 points of damage. ********** resists 1 for a total of 582 damage.

Death begins at Birth
2010.May.22, 09:55 PM
RE: Why?
*This post has been deleted by Cober*
This post was last modified: 2010.May.22 09:56 PM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2010.May.23, 01:29 PM
(2010.May.22 09:49 PM)6509742 Wrote:  Delete? To delete this post, check the checkbox to the left and then click the button to the right.
Note: If this post is the first post in a thread deleting it will result in deletion of the whole thread.

Why have this when you go to edit one of your posts it comes up but when you try to delete it wont let you cause your not a mod but why put that option on there if you cant use it.

you can't delete your post once somebody's viewed it. A mod can remove it, or you can change it, but unless it's unseen you can't remove it

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.23, 04:09 PM
(2010.May.23 01:29 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 09:49 PM)6509742 Wrote:  Delete? To delete this post, check the checkbox to the left and then click the button to the right.

you can't delete your post once somebody's viewed it. A mod can remove it, or you can change it, but unless it's unseen you can't remove it

The post I made in this thread I tried to delete right after I wrote, and it didn't let me.

Wu tang
2010.May.23, 05:35 PM
somebody was probably reading the thread when you posted it. I've deleted my post before, but I've noticed most of the time I can't if there are people active on the foum

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.