Attack Logs
2010.May.15, 04:12 AM
Attack Logs
I think most agree that the new logs aren't exactly brilliant... I'm getting bugged by the layout and the random bits of information that are of no use...

I really don't care about being told my encumbrance rate or spelling out which items I have equipped (I already know) and I find it really annoying that it's so hard to figure out hits for and against.

I had a quick mess around to slim it down to the key things people want to know - not a brilliant picture. And yes strangely enough I get my ass kicked by Howl

[Image: defencelogs.jpg]

One of the things I've been unable to do is a multiplayer fight as I don't have those logs any more... This makes it trickier to do but you should just have a summary of you vs all opponents in the first table and then breakdown tables below that for each pvp in the overall fight....

I know it won't be what everybody wants but I've got the feeling unless we start suggesting stuff to Zen it won't be changing any time soon...
2010.May.15, 08:36 AM
RE: Attack Logs
I like the logs as they are now minus all the redundant information. Instead of "damage received by opponent" just put the opponent's name. Now you don't need multiple columns nor all the repeating information.
2010.May.15, 08:45 AM
(2010.May.15 08:36 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  I like the logs as they are now minus all the redundant information. Instead of "damage received by opponent" just put the opponent's name. Now you don't need multiple columns nor all the repeating information.

simply, damage resisted would suffice

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.May.15, 09:03 AM
I would like every log to say resisted more damage than Inpace l, dealt more damage than inpace, or gave more experience than Inpace, or couldn't possibly give more face than Inpace[/align]

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy