Secret societies
2010.May.15, 08:38 PM
Secret societies
AL's secret societies

One secret society for EACH existing skills.

Rang 5 skill requirement to be eligible.

Once eligible, you can register in said skill secret society. There is an original registration fee (50k$?) AND a daily amount withdrawn automatically at midnight every night. (1k$, 2k$ $k/lvl ratio?)

For every day spent in the society you get a % bonus to the skill that is being the emblem of the society you joined (a little like the secret GCB bonus formula and gang loyalty) .

If you miss a payment, you're out.

No one knows who's in wich society, except for the society leaders (highest skill lvl (to the training % for ties)). Those leaders get automated non permanent tags ( EX: If my axe skill is the highest axe in the game, I would get a "floating" tag that would say "AXE SOCIETY LEADER". But then, SB passes me, so he becomes it.)

There could be a maximum of 15 different leaders (15 different skills for now)

If you want to switch society, you can. However, you loose all your loyalty to the previous one. It can only be regained through some new days passed being a member (society hopping can also be seen as spying just like gang hopping, but it costs a shit load and negates any positive skill effect on the hopper)

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.May.15, 09:50 PM
RE: Secret societies
If your willing to pay the fees why shouldn't you be allowed in more than one? Weapon skill, military assault, defs skills would all be groups I'd want to be in.
2010.May.15, 09:59 PM
(2010.May.15 09:50 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  If your willing to pay the fees why shouldn't you be allowed in more than one? Weapon skill, military assault, defs skills would all be groups I'd want to be in.

People could be too powerfull.

Builds would get even more precise and uniques.

Make the wise choice!

2010.May.15, 10:05 PM
interesting idea... i'd give it a try

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.17, 12:06 AM
Nice...Smirk

He is back....
2010.May.17, 06:55 AM
(2010.May.15 09:59 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.May.15 09:50 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  If your willing to pay the fees why shouldn't you be allowed in more than one? Weapon skill, military assault, defs skills would all be groups I'd want to be in.

People could be too powerfull.

Builds would get even more precise and uniques.

Make the wise choice!

Everyone would have the chance to be powerful though. If everyone joined one weapon skill and all def skills it'd work out the same as it is now. Which I guess wouldn't be any different than what we got. Ok ok, you get to pick one. Though everyone is probably gonna pick the weapon skill. So it still wouldn't be any different than now.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.17 06:55 AM by Joshiwa.
2010.May.29, 05:35 PM
one more for the drawer...

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2010.May.30, 01:29 PM
I would be the only person in the "blunt society". Not fun smoking a blunt by yourself, just a waste of weed Cry

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.30, 03:43 PM
(2010.May.30 01:29 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I would be the only person in the "blunt society". Not fun smoking a blunt by yourself, just a waste of weed Cry

Some would switch just for the prestige

2010.May.30, 07:21 PM
(2010.May.30 01:29 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I would be the only person in the "blunt society". Not fun smoking a blunt by yourself, just a waste of weed Cry

I think that there's one or two more who use Blunts. As their weapon, to clarify.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.