Similar IP cash transfers are prohibited. If you feel you re
2007.Apr.08, 07:46 PM
Similar IP cash transfers are prohibited. If you feel you re
Similar IP cash transfers are prohibited. If you feel you reached this message in error, please contact us in the Player Assistance forums.

i get this trying to send wolverine cash for the lottery.

please, i need to gamble!
2007.Apr.08, 09:17 PM

Are you or have you logged in on a Cell phone? I believe the problem is both of your cell phones are on the same IP address. I feel your pain since there is 5 or 6 people that play this game that share the same IP address I do. Find someone you trust, oh to heck with it, IF ANYONE HAS AN ISSUE SENDING MONEY TO WOLVERINE (besides the ones that share the IP address I do and you know who you are) SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL FOWARD IT ON,

just remember to send HIM your #'s

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.08, 11:25 PM

yea, i was on a cell phone at the time.....
2007.Apr.11, 06:06 AM
I want to send peacemaker gun to bandito
I was on my way to send an Armalite Peacemaker gunto bandito when the error detected.
Sorry, It wont happen again..
thanks
2007.Apr.11, 09:00 AM

iF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES SENDING ME CASH, SEND IT TO CHIEFEAGLE AND HE WILL GET IT TO ME. SEND ME YOUR ID# Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.11, 09:11 AM

could we maybe fix this error instead? this is kinda a pain.
2007.Apr.11, 10:45 AM

no, prevents little crud weasels from cheating.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.11, 11:28 AM

you would need permission from zen, but what if you were to create a user acct solely for lotto purposes? that way we can all just send our money and numbers to one user number (that never logs on via cell phone or shared comp).
2007.Apr.13, 07:48 PM
Sorry
Admin,
Im so sorry..I will not reply my error..
I just want to send my weapon to one of my referral.
2007.Apr.14, 05:11 AM

If you have an issue with sending money or equipment because of same IP address, I would suggest that you talk to Zenith and see if she can transfer this for you or you could ask one of the support staff and we will transfer it, after confirming it's ok with Zenith first. Biggrin

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin