Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 06:48 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
Percentage is the key word here!
2010.May.11, 07:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
no doubt. without proper percentages to compare, this just looks like another run of the mill game of grabass.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.11, 07:33 AM
Only thing I like is the gain in stats while they all play grab ass Wink
2010.May.11, 07:41 AM
(2010.May.11 06:27 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i bet if this little spat was scored by percentages, it would reveal how close this fight has actually been. the phantastic4hire would have to keep this up for at least another week to even out.

pfft who scores a war in percentages?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.May.11, 07:56 AM
(2010.May.11 07:41 AM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 06:27 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i bet if this little spat was scored by percentages, it would reveal how close this fight has actually been. the phantastic4hire would have to keep this up for at least another week to even out.

pfft who scores a war in percentages?

all the cool kidz do.

2010.May.11, 08:13 AM
I heard the Taliban are winning the war in the Middle East because they are spending less money

2010.May.11, 08:35 AM
(2010.May.11 08:13 AM)Leopard Wrote:  I heard the Taliban are winning the war in the Middle East because they are spending less money

i heard it was cause they were hiding in pakistan.

2010.May.11, 08:36 AM
(2010.May.11 08:35 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 08:13 AM)Leopard Wrote:  I heard the Taliban are winning the war in the Middle East because they are spending less money

i heard it was cause they were hiding in pakistan.

free cave and dirt'd

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.11, 09:13 AM
(2010.May.10 03:39 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  Seems to me SV has asked Sv#2 (aka dark matter) for help, truely a sad day for both gangs, SV is a disgrace.

both gangs should be embarrassed.

Yeh yeh.... trying to stir the pot I see...

I say that because anything else is just embarassing yourself...

No one is that that dumb... if you can figure out how to log in day after day then you can see you words are drek moron...

Pretty simple to understand that hosp time of 200 mins vs a hosp time of 80 will yeild the better results biting off, And if they hit somone else, the hosping gang doesn't get the pleasure of hitting them, not to mention the stims issue...

If you are retarded enough to think we are Vills, or even have an alliance then you must be a noob or retarded!! If I had an alliance we would have been in the hosp war from day one full time 100% until the end the same as I have always done!

anyone who knows me in the slightest can attest to that...
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:16 AM by randomjacker.
2010.May.11, 09:24 AM
There are smarter ways than hosp'g yourself and getting nothing. Sitting in the hospital and riding out any minutes does nothing for your happiness so even getting out & training is pointless. Waste of energy

hosp'g yourself repeatedly = lamest hospital war move ever