So will the winners of the mexican contest be revealed and open for hospings by ppl?
2010.May.05, 01:39 AM
So will the winners of the mexican contest be revealed and open for hospings by ppl?
might be a bonus reward to have them not be able to attacked for that week. so they can take full advantage of their prize.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.05, 01:47 AM
RE: So will the winners of the mexican contest be revealed and open for hospings by ppl?
this is a good point, if someone wanted to be a vindictive asshole they could keep the winner in the hosp.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.05, 01:53 AM
RE: So will the winners of the mexican contest be revealed and open for hospings by ppl?
very good point, let them live the week in the retirement district or something like that...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.05, 01:58 AM
haha if i can hosp the winner and they are in my district then im definately gonna hit them mostly for the lols

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯