4488 SV PuN 67 179 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
2010.May.05, 02:18 AM
RE: 4488 SV PuN 67 179 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
I would like to thank cheats for her elegant belly flop. I would like to remind her that she doesn't have to act the way she does all of the time, im sure it can be switched off...hopefully.

Also i would like to mention also that not everyone considers being in sv the pinacle of their AL existance, you would have to be pretty naive and arrogant to believe that.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.05, 02:52 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

there has got to be a new record by now, im reading the same crap every few weeks rewrapped in a nice new shiney thread.
2010.May.05, 03:18 AM
(2010.May.05 02:52 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

there has got to be a new record by now, im reading the same drek every few weeks rewrapped in a nice new shiney thread.

sounds like some arse kissing going on here...... hope she wipes before you pucker up hyde.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.05, 03:23 AM
+1

Cheetah has alway compensated through AL...........I guess she has a new wiper boy.........

I'm sure she is a nice person in RL though.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.05, 04:10 AM
(2010.May.05 03:23 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  +1

Cheetah has alway compensated through AL...........I guess she has a new wiper boy.........

I'm sure she is a nice person in RL though.......

you would have to hope.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.05, 04:16 AM
(2010.May.05 02:18 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I would like to thank cheats for her elegant belly flop. I would like to remind her that she doesn't have to act the way she does all of the time, im sure it can be switched off...hopefully.

Also i would like to mention also that not everyone considers being in sv the pinacle of their AL existance, you would have to be pretty naive and arrogant to believe that.

She has been doing that for sometime with arrogant...." I am the voice of AL" statements. As far as most of AL is concerned (and I'll bet they concur without saying so) she should just disappear........

Don't go mad just................go away.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.05, 04:20 AM
sounds like a poll needs to be made. should cheets just fark off and leave al?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.05, 06:13 AM
Lmao, its like watching a dead beat comedian from the 80s still trying to get by using the same material from his first stage show.

I thought this thread was about pun and how bad SV are bla bla bla. Funny how you all turned it round to attack one player. Only picked up on that after thehustler forgot what the thread was about.

Guess this should be looked into would hate to think rules were been broken and lessons had not been learnt from previous punishments.

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, use the in-game mail block feature prior to contacting an admin.

# No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.
2010.May.05, 06:17 AM
(2010.May.05 06:13 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Lmao, its like watching a dead beat comedian from the 80s still trying to get by using the same material from his first stage show.

I thought this thread was about pun and how bad SV are bla bla bla. Funny how you all turned it round to attack one player. Only picked up on that after thehustler forgot what the thread was about.

Guess this should be looked into would hate to think rules were been broken and lessons had not been learnt from previous punishments.

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, use the in-game mail block feature prior to contacting an admin.

# No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

When that rule gets enforced i know 5 guys who won't have an account anymore.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.05, 06:23 AM
I am the king of personal attacks....lol

you two smell like pee!
Thread Closed