4488 SV PuN 67 179 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
2010.May.06, 05:51 AM
RE: 4488 SV PuN 67 179 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
(2010.May.06 05:23 AM)Punisher Wrote:  sorry rex to derail this thread...back on topic everyone

congrats to willy and bc for the hosps and overpowers...you guys are getting strong

pun, i like you again. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.06, 06:12 AM
(2010.May.05 10:24 PM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2010.May.05 10:13 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.May.05 10:10 PM)Punisher Wrote:  that doesnt mean you paid income taxes.....what exemption status are you?

not gonna lie idk what that is. but at 14 i paid about $300 in income taxes. this year i paid about $700. doesn't sound like much to a dentist, but to a highschool student $700 is a lot of money

man you got screwed or you have a terrible accountant...did your parents claim you? i worked all through school and have been for 20 years....im no slouch...i believe in hard work and then play more so.....good for you if you have.....thats awesome..i know people that make 20k a year and get 3k back for having some kids and they call it credits....so who is getting screwed here....i pay 30% plus some...not happy with that and im sure no one here is unless they dont work at all

Single white male business owner here, I get fucked, proper fucked by the tax man!
2010.May.06, 06:16 AM
lol quag, i wonder if some of the weird fights ive had lately had anything to do with the bugs she fixed...dunno?

willy and bc getting stronger has given me and cheetah and all svs for that fact someone to compete against

doh
2010.May.06, 06:24 AM
(2010.May.06 06:16 AM)Punisher Wrote:  lol quag, i wonder if some of the weird fights ive had lately had anything to do with the bugs she fixed...dunno?

willy and bc getting stronger has given me and cheetah and all svs for that fact someone to compete against

that can only be a good thing. honestly it must be good to have ppl attacking you for a change. Smile

this is for all al to see, we deliver have no connection to h4h. in fact we have had to pay to use their hideout for gang pts. we have also been hit from them from payed contracts. everyone in this gang was booted with out notice.

we will continue to take the hosps you guys and dm are giving us. just know this, h4h couldn't care whether you hit us or not. if they actually cared about us they would never have booted us. i am offline soon. so don't waste the energy attacking me for about 8hrs. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
Thread Closed