Shadows of Light vs. Seven Laws! Whats up with that?Alot of Shadows in the hospital!?
2010.Apr.18, 07:48 PM
Shadows of Light vs. Seven Laws! Whats up with that?Alot of Shadows in the hospital!?
Just a question ?whats up with that?
2010.Apr.18, 08:21 PM
RE: Shadows of Light vs. Seven Laws! Whats up with that?Alot of Shadows in the hospital!?
whats up with the super long name for the thread

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.18, 09:52 PM
RE: Shadows of Light vs. Seven Laws! Whats up with that?Alot of Shadows in the hospital!?
Awwww! I like the original idea.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Apr.18, 09:54 PM
(2010.Apr.18 07:48 PM)Joseph Wrote:  Just a question ?whats up with that?

This post brought to you by the 7Raws Minister of Attention whoring

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Apr.18, 10:00 PM
WTF???

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Apr.18, 10:15 PM
Makes perfect sense to me. Confused

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Apr.19, 07:07 AM
RE: Shadows of Light vs. Seven Laws! Whats up with that?Alot of Shadows in the hospit
A lot*

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Apr.19, 08:52 AM
RE: Shadows of Light vs. Seven Laws! Whats up with that?Alot of Shadows in the hospit
I think they hate hosping me for one of my 60 min stays and I stim out with very little time in between.

I think they hate it when Reggie call badachi bratitude a p$$$y @$$ nikka.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.19, 08:56 AM
Cripple Fight!
2010.Apr.19, 10:25 AM
(2010.Apr.19 08:56 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Cripple Fight!

Kinda hard dingus, I would have said kindergarden fight. Cripple would imply Fatty was involved, which his isn't.