Should Breaking Character Be A Bannable Offense?
2010.Apr.15, 08:52 PM
RE: Should Breaking Character Be A Bannable Offense?
(2010.Apr.15 08:51 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  I Role Play when the mood hits me... i don't really have 4 legs and a tail.... BUT I really do Howl and Bite Wink Specially on a full moon hehe

Oh and i really do guard my corner of the hideyhole... dont I Bren? How's that wound doing on your leg anyway?Winky

dry leg humping?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Apr.15, 08:53 PM
(2010.Apr.15 08:51 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  I Role Play when the mood hits me... i don't really have 4 legs and a tail.... BUT I really do Howl and Bite Wink Specially on a full moon hehe

Oh and i really do guard my corner of the hideyhole... dont I Bren? How's that wound doing on your leg anyway?Winky

so you're just into furfandom once a month? thats cool...

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Apr.16, 12:18 AM
Damn if this is the case I role play everytime I get on because I am in fact big and a uncle and my first name does start with a C.
2010.Apr.16, 03:02 AM
My character is a lazy bald man in his late 20s. Lucky, really.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2010.Apr.16, 05:04 AM
(2010.Apr.15 05:34 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  As many of you are aware this is a role playing game. With this in mind i would like to suggest that anyone who breaks character in game should get a temporary stint in fed jail.

I'm tired of trying to play out my fantasies in Decatur only to be spoken too directly and in plain english by other players, it is ruining my gaming experience.Scream

I'm sure there are many of you like me who are fed up with the lack of protocol.

Please Discuss.

Soooo, you're not really gay, just your character?

I have the strong belief that are characters reflect us more then we know. Sure i'm a lot more ballsy in this game then I am in real life, but I do a lot of things not even realizing it that unintentionally that reflect "me".

Pay close attention to what you character does, you might learn a few things about yourself Wink

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.16, 08:56 AM
I only role-play in the bedroom. Rolleyes Winky

Who gives a drek.
2010.Apr.16, 08:58 AM
I'm an orange-sym fiend.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.17, 01:03 AM
(2010.Apr.16 05:04 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 05:34 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  As many of you are aware this is a role playing game. With this in mind i would like to suggest that anyone who breaks character in game should get a temporary stint in fed jail.

I'm tired of trying to play out my fantasies in Decatur only to be spoken too directly and in plain english by other players, it is ruining my gaming experience.Scream

I'm sure there are many of you like me who are fed up with the lack of protocol.

Please Discuss.

Soooo, you're not really gay, just your character?

I have the strong belief that are characters reflect us more then we know. Sure i'm a lot more ballsy in this game then I am in real life, but I do a lot of things not even realizing it that unintentionally that reflect "me".

Pay close attention to what you character does, you might learn a few things about yourself

I used to bark at ppl when i was a kid... then i found out I was born in the yr of the dog.... I was Doomed from day 1Eek

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Apr.17, 04:36 AM

Please Discuss.

Coming down must be hard...........mushrooms are better.....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Apr.17, 10:48 AM
(2010.Apr.17 04:36 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  

Please Discuss.

Coming down must be hard...........mushrooms are better.....

mmmmm. shroooommm journey...

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻