Repoed Uniques . . .
2010.Apr.15, 03:55 PM
Repoed Uniques . . .
I notice while looking @ the unique/rare list on the wiki, that a handful of unique items are in the possession of Fed Jail'd players. I don't know the accuracy of the information but it is as follows:

Christmas Axe - SlimShady [13711]
Crazy 8 Silver Buckle Belt - SlimShady [13711]

Jedi Robe - Yoda [4670]

Dissidence Shogunate - FATAL1TY [17348]

If these players have no chance of return why not have a contest(s) and redistribute these items. These items vary in level and IMO would be fun to bring back. Zen could also do some sort of auction, or something else to bring these items back to the game.
2010.Apr.15, 06:16 PM
RE: Repoed Uniques . . .
Uniques, rares and collectibles should die with their character. I want my collectibles and all my stuff to stay with me when I finally decide to quit.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Apr.15, 06:19 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:16 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Uniques, rares and collectibles should die with their character. I want my collectibles and all my stuff to stay with me when I finally decide to quit.

Then they shouldn't have been made tradeable. Since they are, they're fair game.
2010.Apr.15, 06:22 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:19 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:16 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Uniques, rares and collectibles should die with their character. I want my collectibles and all my stuff to stay with me when I finally decide to quit.

Then they shouldn't have been made tradeable. Since they are, they're fair game.

But your character shouldnt be stripped of it. I could see where its a little different for a fed'd player. But I still feel the same way.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Apr.15, 06:34 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:22 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:19 PM)Chymere Wrote:  

But your character shouldnt be stripped of it. I could see where its a little different for a fed'd player. But I still feel the same way.

If someone retires, they get to pick their fate. Jaysin, with his debts, is neitjer the original or the rightful owner of that axe - and it's a great axe. Shame to see it go with effin Jaysin.
2010.Apr.15, 06:37 PM
Yeah Jays situation would make a better case.

But with some players coming out of fed after a year or so would it be fair to them? What if Jay was allowed back in a year or so with money to pay back?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Apr.15, 07:03 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:37 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Yeah Jays situation would make a better case.

But with some players coming out of fed after a year or so would it be fair to them? What if Jay was allowed back in a year or so with money to pay back?

It's Jaysin. His money always smells funny.

We do need an official tribunal of sorts. Law of the jungle and behind the scenes admin involvement make any type of "let's do this" completely fu cking useless.
2010.Apr.15, 09:41 PM
you mean steal the inmate? c'mon he's fed jailed.. isn't that enough?

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2010.Apr.15, 10:10 PM
No. Needs moar bombs.
2010.Apr.16, 11:24 AM
I agree Brug, definitely not for guys who just went inactive, only guys who are fed'd does the idea work. I'm under the impression Yoda was using a bot, so I would assume that's grounds for permanent ban, as for Jaysin, I'm not aware of the entire story but "did you really try to scam the admin?" doesn't sound too good. Either way if these are permanent bans I think it would make sense. A jailbreak contest of sorts would also seem appropriate.