Quests
2007.Apr.04, 12:28 PM
Quests
How about a feature in the game that allows players to walk around the city and talk to NPCs to accept quests? Some quests could be about attacking other players or sending items to other NPCs. The possibilties are endless. The quest reward for completion could be some experience, stat increase or may be even a non-tradable/sellable unique item, which is only available through completion of the quest.
2007.Apr.04, 02:17 PM

Now we're talking, i like this idea Biggrin

some quests could be simple like a bust an NPC out of jail at a certain time

others could be more complex like finding npc's and acquiring items from them to make custom weapons etc.
2007.Apr.04, 02:34 PM

yeah things like this have been suggested, i think its a good idea. possible money bonus, or maybe an item you can get only from doing the quest/mission whatever you want to call it.
2007.Apr.04, 04:07 PM

Dragon, this is Morpheus... Your quest is to find the nearest level 30. Pretend to be his friend. Attack him when his back is turned and steal his T-450. Bring it to me...

Upon completion you will receive a non-tradable/sellable unique item, which is only available through completion of the quest.
2007.Apr.04, 07:21 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Dragon, this is Morpheus... Your quest is to find the nearest level 30. Pretend to be his friend. Attack him when his back is turned and steal his T-450. Bring it to me...

Upon completion you will receive a non-tradable/sellable unique item, which is only available through completion of the quest.

What if he is a she? And any way, how are you going to award me a "non-tradable" unique item? Morpheus, Morpheus, Morpheus, I had no idea that you were a part of Marvel. The Oracle isn't going to be too pleased with this when she finds out. But hey, don't worry, I can keep a secret.

:wink:

*Runs in to the distance with insane laughter*