Just so everyone knows...
2010.Apr.10, 11:32 AM
RE: Just so everyone knows...
(2010.Apr.10 11:30 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.10 11:27 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Yeah...That doesn't fit into the situation, at all.

You know, that's caused me to question if you even know what that means, Bconrad.

He called you a chicken for backing off on 8star, and you basically called him a chicken for hitting and running.

The answer is no.
2010.Apr.10, 12:11 PM
I aint running fat boy. I pwn your face as always. Better beef up or level up. Spend some cash on endurance rather than feeding your ever growing belly.
2010.Apr.10, 12:15 PM
(2010.Apr.10 12:11 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  I aint running fat boy. I pwn your face as always. Better beef up or level up. Spend some cash on endurance rather than feeding your ever growing belly.

Your insults have lost their edge, Rambo. I can cut myself better with a sphere than you can with your insults.

Anyway, you are running. Hiding in the level 50 district while I sit in DD, waiting for you to come and bring a real fight, rather than what you pulled with Dingus a while ago. I don't need to play by your game or your rules, 'cause I don't live in fear of getting beaten back.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.10 12:15 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Apr.10, 02:25 PM
(2010.Apr.10 12:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.10 12:11 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  I aint running fat boy. I pwn your face as always. Better beef up or level up. Spend some cash on endurance rather than feeding your ever growing belly.

Your insults have lost their edge, Rambo. I can cut myself better with a sphere than you can with your insults.

Anyway, you are running. Hiding in the level 50 district while I sit in DD, waiting for you to come and bring a real fight, rather than what you pulled with Dingus a while ago. I don't need to play by your game or your rules, 'cause I don't live in fear of getting beaten back.

Chat more shit please.
2010.Apr.10, 02:28 PM
Remember when we all lost our items after we got our clovers? I hospitalized her with my bare hands that morning. Just thought that was worth mentioning.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.10, 02:30 PM
(2010.Apr.10 02:25 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.10 12:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

Chat more drek please.

Guess I forgot that you only have the balls to attack me at half health, too. Half-assed, as usual. Too bad I sent in the official replacement for retarded to the guys who write the dictionaries. Otherwise, Rambo would be used for half-assed, instead.
2010.Apr.10, 02:31 PM
Lol, I have nothing to prove with fatty

Behemoth hospitalize win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth mug win
Behemoth leave win
Behemoth mug win
2010.Apr.10, 02:34 PM
Whatever you say, Queefpuss McTwat. Smile Whenever you can quit being a scared little wimp...

Wait. I won't hold my breath for that. Whenever you can quit being Rambo...

Can't hold my breath for that, either...Uh...

Well, when you're done being half...

What can't you do? You can be a scared wimp, Rambo, half-assed, and be alive.
2010.Apr.10, 02:42 PM
8431 VS Behemoth 42 327 Hospitalized by FirstBlood.

Owch! lol
2010.Apr.10, 02:51 PM
Send Mail | Send Cash | Remove Enemy

General Info
Name: FirstBlood [9659] Donator: 4 Days Left

Ouch is right. Can beat me that bad AND STILL RUN AWAY.