HS, who thought it would be this soon!
2010.Apr.08, 10:05 PM
RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon!
(2010.Apr.08 10:03 PM)delpot Wrote:  toasts in epic bread

i see what you did there.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.08, 10:06 PM
Ditallica's making me look like a saint right now. It's amazing.
2010.Apr.08, 10:39 PM
Whoa! All the good stuff is gone! Sad
2010.Apr.08, 10:40 PM
That really sucks. Honestly, this blows...
2010.Apr.08, 10:41 PM
BATTLEGROUND! BATTLEGROUND! BATTLEGROUND!
2010.Apr.08, 10:42 PM
Dude! I posted a fantastic true story about my wife making me a tshirt that disparages women, from my freaking phone nonetheless and it immediately gets removed?! Mods owe me that 10 minutes back!!
2010.Apr.08, 10:42 PM
Ok I've been following this thread and I think it's time I shared some of my uncle wisdom with you ditallica. First off when picking a fight with a person who is pretty damn easy to piss off like Cheetah (no offense) always make sure you are stonger than them before hand or you have someone on your side who is stronger. Secondly never and I do mean never ever ever pick a fight with the girlfreind (or wife or ex I forget) of the strongest player in the game because even if you can find a way to beat her you will not find a way to beat their significant other. Finally don't pick a fight with the HBIC (Head B**** In Charge) of the strongest gang in the game. Now this advice dosen't just go for you ditallica it goes for everybody. Now I hope you all enjoyed my public service announcement but, I have to go hide under a rock somewhere because of fear for my virtual life now. Goodbye.
2010.Apr.08, 10:44 PM
(2010.Apr.08 10:42 PM)BigUncleC Wrote:  Ok I've been following this thread and I think it's time I shared some of my uncle wisdom with you ditallica. First off when picking a fight with a person who is pretty damn easy to upset like Cheetah (no offense) always make sure you are stonger than them before hand or you have someone on your side who is stronger. Secondly never and I do mean never ever ever pick a fight with the girlfreind (or wife or ex I forget) of the strongest player in the game because even if you can find a way to beat her you will not find a way to beat their significant other. Finally don't pick a fight with the HBIC (Head B**** In Charge) of the strongest gang in the game. Now this advice dosen't just go for you ditallica it goes for everybody. Now I hope you all enjoyed my public service announcement but, I have to go hide under a rock somewhere because of fear for my virtual life now. Goodbye.

seems like youve been pussified. dont let the women(especially cheets) have any rights. they should speak only when spoken to.
2010.Apr.08, 10:44 PM
(2010.Apr.08 10:42 PM)delpot Wrote:  Dude! I posted a fantastic true story about my wife making me a tshirt that disparages women, from my freaking phone nonetheless and it immediately gets removed?! Mods owe me that 10 minutes back!!

It wasn't disparaging, it was cute. I'd wear that. Shit goes both ways, laughter keeps you sane.

@ditallica - stim out
2010.Apr.08, 10:45 PM
That's terrible advice. This place is dull as crap without the ditallicas of the world.