Poll: Did she ruin Diss & X ?
Yep
Nope
[Show Results]

AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
2010.Apr.08, 07:16 PM
RE: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
No. I'm too badass for her, beating up on these internet kiddies with my 1337 skillz.
2010.Apr.08, 07:31 PM
(2010.Apr.08 06:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 04:26 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 04:08 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 03:16 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  Okay Zeon: so that the English speaking individuals can figure out what the flip you are saying, some minor corrections have been made.
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Tommi, you are such a Hypocrite. You called Rambo out for putting his nose into other people's business. While you are doing the same.

8Stars has been our member for a long time. She left for Xpats to try to resolve the problem in a different way. As you can see, violence is NOT an answer.

She is simply coming back to her gang. You know what? You are harassing her daily. I asked you why? What's your problem with 8stars? You simply said "balance", and are trying to hosp her until she quit the game.

What the hell?

That done. So you are saying that she started with you all, and went to XPats to resolve the issues by essentially helping to bring about their demise? Rolleyes

why don't you go die in a ditch skank.

How incredibly obnoxious of you to correct his post, not everyone who plays this game speaks english nor should they have to. If you couldn't understand what he said first time then gtfo.

Secondly your arrogance is pathetic, you assume that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is stupid, why? cause they don't use abtruse and ambiguos language when posting.

You pseudo intellectuals really give me the shits.

Probably the first post from you I agree with.

Me too.

+1

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.08, 07:56 PM
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY LONG!

LMFAO, 8 whore runs to X when 7 Laws can't protect her, when X disbands (who knows why, but it seems to be BECAUSE of her), she runs back to 7 for protection!)

If there has EVER been anyone in this game who used, manipulated, and done who knows what else to cover their arse (although I doubt it's ever covered), omg, let's give the award of the year to 8 Whore for ruining of players, game hopping, and using people to her advantage, no matter how she had to whore herself out for it!
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  8Stars has been our member for a long time. She left for Xpats to try to resolve the problem in a different way.
She is simply coming back to her gang.
2010.Apr.08, 08:03 PM
(2010.Apr.08 07:56 PM)cheetah Wrote:  THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY LONG!

LMFAO, 8 dork runs to X when 7 Laws can't protect her, when X disbands (who knows why, but it seems to be BECAUSE of her), she runs back to 7 for protection!)

If there has EVER been anyone in this gang who used, manipulated, and done who knows what else to cover their arse (although I doubt it's ever covered), omg, let's give the award of the year to 8 dork for running of players, gang hopping, and using people to her advantage, no matter how she had to dork herself out for it!
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  8Stars has been our member for a long time. She left for Xpats to try to resolve the problem in a different way.
She is simply coming back to her gang.

+1. yes i just gave cheetah a +1 deal

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.08, 09:31 PM
(2010.Apr.08 06:44 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Tommi, you are such a Hypocrite. You called Rambo out for putting his nose into other people's business. While you are doing the same.

I started my own reasons for hosping her, which is the unfair treatment she got. Forum ban? I got forum banned 2 or 3 times for shatting all over the punks in this forum. It's not a big deal at all.

You should boot her so you don't have to deal with the drama. You're the only one increasing any kind of drama.

"Unfair treatment she got", so, you want to give her more punishment by sending her to the hospital until she quit the game or get ban.

this part got me confused. You think Zenith is treating 8stars unfairly and I think you are treating 8stars unfairly. Because you are Tommi, your action does not increase any kind of drama. Because I am Zeon, my action increases drama?

If you want to do something, talk to Zen, mail her. Placing your own judgment and harass a girl is not right no matter how you look at it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.08 09:31 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Apr.08, 09:34 PM
We're at the tits or gtfo stage. It'd be a very fair compromise.
2010.Apr.08, 09:34 PM
(2010.Apr.08 09:31 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 06:44 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

I started my own reasons for hosping her, which is the unfair treatment she got. Forum ban? I got forum banned 2 or 3 times for shatting all over the punks in this forum. It's not a big deal at all.

You should boot her so you don't have to deal with the drama. You're the only one increasing any kind of drama.

"Unfair treatment she got", so, you want to give her more punishment by sending her to the hospital until she quit the game or get ban.

this part got me confused. You think Zenith is treating 8stars unfairly and I think you are treating 8stars unfairly. Because you are Tommi, your action does not increase any kind of drama. Because I am Zeon, my action increases drama?

If you want to do something, talk to Zen, mail her. Placing your own judgment and harass a girl is not right no matter how you look at it.

He goeth against thyne peoples.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.08, 09:37 PM
There's no extra drama until someone else wants to put their nuts on the block. Eight would have remained gangless, and the only drama there would have been is between me, her, and whoever wants to hospitalize her. Since your gang decided to take her in, you added a whole new world of drama that I have no control over. It's grown because of you, not because of me.

As for your logic, unfair positives and unfair negatives seem to balance each other out. Zenith gave her a forum ban while Weebay got a game ban. That's the positive unfairness. My smashing her face up her own ass until she finally implodes is the negative unfairness.

Does balance make sense to you yet, Zeon? Or do I have to keep picking it apart for you to understand?
2010.Apr.08, 09:54 PM
[Image: chaotic%20neutral%20ugly%20but%20can%20do%20this.jpg]
2010.Apr.08, 10:09 PM
(2010.Apr.08 09:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  There's no extra drama until someone else wants to put their nuts on the block. Eight would have remained gangless, and the only drama there would have been is between me, her, and whoever wants to hospitalize her. Since your gang decided to take her in, you added a whole new world of drama that I have no control over. It's grown because of you, not because of me.

As for your logic, unfair positives and unfair negatives seem to balance each other out. Zenith gave her a voluntary forum ban while Weebay got a game ban. That's the positive unfairness. My smashing her face up her own arse until she finally implodes is the negative unfairness.

Does balance make sense to you yet, Zeon? Or do I have to keep picking it apart for you to understand?

fix'd