forming own gang vs. joining a pre-existing one
2007.Apr.01, 02:37 PM
forming own gang vs. joining a pre-existing one
I'm getting to the point where I'm going to have to form or join a gang. I've had many offers and I'm taking a few seriously. I also have the option of forming my own gang. However, I wanted to know what you think are the advantages and disadvantages of each. Is there a price to pay for leaving a gang if you're unhappy with it? Would the stronger gangs strong-arm me if I was to form a gang?

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.
2007.Apr.01, 02:49 PM

Either way you will be distroyed! hahahahahahahahahahah

*speeds off on motorcycle and runs into the back of a slowly moving mail car*
2007.Apr.01, 02:54 PM

Unless you have a lot of enemies and/or take a bunch of low levels in your new gang, I don't think you will bullied but nothing is ever sure in this game.

p.s. I hope 1 of those serious offers you're considering isn't the 1 I sent you when I was still in the Marvel family? :wink:
2007.Apr.01, 02:56 PM

1. If you form your own gang, you're the president. You can make changes and run the gang how you please.
2. If you join a gang, you might be able to find one that already has a lot of respect.
3. It kind of depends on the circumstances when you leave a gang but I haven't heard of a gang that attacks people that take off (that doesn't mean there aren't any).
4. From another thread I read. It sounds like if someone decides to strong arm you, it will just be for 10-15 respect and then they'll let you go.
2007.Apr.01, 03:18 PM

10-15 isn't a written in stone. if I'm feeling violent (which my prez is pretty good at suppressing) bad things happen.
2007.Apr.01, 03:23 PM

Well, I don't scare easily. But, I appreciate your insights. I've got plans of my own for extricating assets from weak-minded and gullible players.
2007.Apr.01, 03:27 PM

agamemnon Wrote:Well, I don't scare easily. But, I appreciate your insights. I've got plans of my own for extricating assets from weak-minded and gullible players.

I like you.

not that way you perv!