daaaamn DISSS
2010.Mar.23, 02:53 PM
RE: daaaamn DISSS
sv should be commended. they kept out of other ppls crap for a change..... high five ppl!!!!!!!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.23, 03:20 PM
I don't see how Weebs is in jail, but 8star isn't.. It was because of 8star that the whole hosp war began.. from what I've seen. Also, Weebs was just upset about what had happened, and because of what 8star said. It was his right to do what he did, the code does not ban such actions, in fact, 8star should be the one that should be permanently banned. I really hope the ban on Weebs is temporary. Neutral Lastly, it was 8star that broke the rules, Weebay did not do anything that were against the rules. This is unfair if you ask me. :/
2010.Mar.23, 03:35 PM
A whale's penis is called a 'Dork'.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.23, 03:49 PM
Fair is not fair in Random Lands. What happens to one, doesn't happen to another.

Selective'd

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.23, 03:56 PM
Weebs never would have started hosping 8star if she didnt post personal information about him in the forums. If zen had banned her for breaking the rules in the first place weebs wouldnt have hosped her 24/7.
2010.Mar.23, 03:57 PM
(2010.Mar.23 03:56 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Weebs never would have started hosping 8star if she didnt post personal information about him in the forums. If zen had banned her for breaking the rules in the first place weebs wouldnt have hosped her 24/7.

well, he might of, but its not like it woulda mattered anyway

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.23, 04:01 PM
now that i've seen conformation(more than just one person) that the bans happened from multiple people whining to zen about weebs hitting 8star faith in game -10

also: what rule did weebs break by doing that? just says discuss.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.23 04:03 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.23, 04:51 PM
(2010.Mar.23 04:11 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  People,the real answer to all your questions is. who cares about me

obviously weebay isnt gonna be banned for long, he is the biggest donator.

Heard he may not come back even if he is allowed. Might be the last we see of him cause of how the situation was handled.

Hope you do come back Weebs, and the hosp wars can continue.
2010.Mar.23, 09:46 PM
weebs over 8 anyday....id really like to know the details here....interesting turn of events....so who is paying for 8 to be hosped...i take payment plans and care credit

doh
2010.Mar.23, 10:04 PM
(2010.Mar.23 09:46 PM)Punisher Wrote:  weebs over 8 anyday....id really like to know the details here....interesting turn of events....so who is paying for 8 to be hosped...i take payment plans and care credit

make that villians take payment plans?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻