7 Laws
2010.Mar.12, 03:12 PM
RE: 7 Laws
(2010.Mar.12 03:06 PM)Weathers Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.12 12:08 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Nevah! Keep it going, 7, whatever the hell you guys are doing.

*grabs more popcorn*

Get on IRC, wimp.

EDIT: Damn you, word filter. I thought I'd had a stroke and typed a completely different word then.

What are you going to do? Beat him down cyber style.
IRC is for posers, you douche

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.12, 03:22 PM
I'm still a her. Wink

Getting on now. I got my car fixed today. MOBILITY!

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.12, 08:17 PM
There's obviously a serious lack of communication over there. We got multiple emails to join you, Jackass. Too bad you're all in the hospital now. Enjoy.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Mar.12, 08:28 PM
(2010.Mar.12 08:17 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  There's obviously a serious lack of communication over there. We got multiple emails to join you, donkey. Too bad you're all in the hospital now. Enjoy.

why didn't you pick up the fight before she left your crew, f'n moron

2010.Mar.12, 08:29 PM
(2010.Mar.12 08:28 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.12 08:17 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  There's obviously a serious lack of communication over there. We got multiple emails to join you, donkey. Too bad you're all in the hospital now. Enjoy.

why didn't you pick up the fight before she left your crew, f'n moron

Scared. Their love for Dissidence is too strong, perhaps.
2010.Mar.12, 10:48 PM
Check your facts and try again.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Mar.12, 10:50 PM
Maybe later. I'm having too much fun speculating about why your gang's balls are up in the Ancient History Museum.
2010.Mar.13, 07:24 PM
(2010.Mar.12 10:50 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Maybe later. I'm having too much fun speculating about why your gang's balls are up in the Ancient History Museum.

This is coming from a gang that we help out from Valhalla last year. Way to show support to ppl help you out.

Due to the fact that this is really a Real Life conflict, we chose to negotiate and leave Gang Hosp War as the last resort. Since Xpat took the brute way, we were invited to join up and have a Abomination Affect to end this quickly.

Since Xpat is so confident about this War with Diss, Good Luck to you guys.

Amend
2010.Mar.13, 07:29 PM
(2010.Mar.13 07:24 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.12 10:50 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Maybe later. I'm having too much fun speculating about why your gang's balls are up in the Ancient History Museum.

This is coming from a gang that we help out from Valhalla last year. Way to show support to ppl help you out.

Due to the fact that this is really a Real Life conflict, we chose to negotiate and leave Gang Hosp War as the last resort. Since Xpat took the brute way, we were invited to join up and have a Abomination Affect to end this quickly.

way to be on top of it, are all you seven laws morons?
next time pick up the fight yourselves & don;t try to jump on the band wagon.
Just like you did when we were in a war with SW a couple weeks ago I might add.

2010.Mar.13, 07:29 PM
(2010.Mar.13 07:24 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  

tommi does not speak for all of us