battle ground replacement
2010.Mar.09, 01:52 PM
battle ground replacement
What’s up Awakened Lands? So I know some folks got a kick out of the Battel ground forum and were a little bent that it had to close. I wanted to let everyone know though that I opened up a voice chat server for the whole AL nation. Right now it’s just a trial run and there’s room for 35 people to be on at the same time chattin and exchanging blows verbally back and forth and just havin some fun. So if it goes well I can make it a lot larger and have up to 1000 people on there at one time. Anything goes no need to watch what you say. It’s easy to install and set up all you need is a mic and a head set or some speakers and some basic info that I’ll be supplying. I even thought that we could set up some separate gang rooms in there that would be blocked by a password and only members of that gang could go into that room and talk and no one else can go in there. Myself and caine from wrangler space are both on there now and it’s a good place just to shoot the breez when nothing else is really goin on and talk some trash to one another. So the website to download the information is http://www.ventrillo.com and once you download the chat client it will ask for a server IP and a port number and that information is:

Server Location: Seattle
Server Size: 35 slots
Server Codec: High Quality Codec
Server IP: Seattle.NationVoice.com
Server Port: 4377

So you can hit me up on AL at 34089 if your interested or just set it up and come chat with us and see what you think. It could be some fun and another way to stir the pot a little and cause some drama you know what I’m sayin.
2010.Mar.09, 02:14 PM
RE: battle ground replacement
I love Vent! That was really nice of you to set it up. I hope there are some people that make use of it.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.09, 02:26 PM
One more thing for those that aren't fimiluar with VT, you might need to make sure to set up a hotkeuy for chattin, you'll want to do that before logging into VT by going into the set up button, again if you have any questions please hit me up and we can get you hooked up
2010.Mar.09, 03:19 PM
I'll check it out, but it might be better to wait until this weekend when I'm good and drunk.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.09, 03:22 PM
Windows Download
Mac Download

Those are the direct links to download for their respective OS's. I know a couple people got confused at the HUGE pay screen on the vent main page. Vent is free. ^_^ The dl link on the main page is small so this should clear up confusion.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.09 03:23 PM by DustiWoot.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.09, 04:32 PM
If any low tech peeps are interested in an IRC version let me know.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2010.Mar.09, 09:21 PM
IRC is too high tech for me, i never understood it. vent is right up my alley tho

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Mar.10, 07:29 AM
im alone in here..

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2010.Mar.10, 07:51 AM
Am I the only one up this early? haha

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.10, 07:57 AM
I'll see if I can get it working tonight when the boredom kicks in.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.