Seems Dusti and I were right on.
2010.Mar.10, 02:16 PM
RE: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
Wow, the only thing worth reading here was fatty v cheets

Why the Vills continue to put up with his attitude, public attitude at that, is beyond me. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Tommi you have no idea how bad things would get for you if the vills booted your ass. Put it this way, cheets would not need to waste her energy on you.
2010.Mar.10, 02:17 PM
(2010.Mar.10 11:56 AM)zenith Wrote:  The threat of a lawsuit is from a former player I banned. Found this out yesterday when meeting out attorney. Commence new conspiracy theories.

Superdave was pretty upset over getting banned hahahaha

no, it is not crunchyblack, yoda, or slim or anybody notable i can think of since these players havent visited the forums in quite some time... yodas account isn't even activated for these new forums and crunchy was banned from the forums...

well i guess it could be them if they created a multi which would have to make it to level 3 to log in to the forums...no big deal really lawsuits are filed everyday and most dont hold any water...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.10, 02:19 PM
(2010.Mar.10 02:14 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I enjoy posting garbage photos on an online gaming forum to attack people who have never said a bad word about me. It makes me feel warm and special inside knowing that finally, I am the one doing all the bullying!
2010.Mar.10, 02:19 PM
(2010.Mar.10 02:14 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I am too stubborn to accept anything but my fantasy.

I agreed.

Amend
2010.Mar.10, 02:21 PM
And if you kids want this personal drama to go away how about not replying to each others posts... if you shut up about it, it just might go away...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.10, 02:22 PM
(2010.Mar.10 02:19 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 02:14 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I am too stubborn to accept anything but my fantasy.

I agreed.
+1

(2010.Mar.10 02:14 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Agreed!
2010.Mar.10, 02:24 PM
The only person I give shat is Cheetah. It's not a wonder why. And me getting kicked out of the Villains would not be the end of the world. Maybe for some entertainment value for you, seeing as you're more worthless than I could ever be, and a few others who would want to see me in the hosp.

1) All Cheetah does is rag on people and complain. When it's aimed at me, or if it's just stupid to complain about, I'm going to speak up...She knows this, and I expect her to come back at me for it. That's about the most respect that we have for each other. She's assured I'll come at her for any crap she gives me, and I'll be assured she's going to come stomp my dick in.

2) About as bad as when I left Dissidence. At least some of the people over here wouldn't turn on me, though, like your ass. Such a good friend you are. A few hosps aren't going to stop my tread, though, Rambones.

So, how's about you stick your head up your ass? See if it fits. [/Tony Montana Quote]

Man, I'm so cool. Blasting Rambones more and more every day.
2010.Mar.10, 02:31 PM
hey marlo, you mad?

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Mar.10, 02:32 PM
(2010.Mar.10 02:31 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  hey marlo, you mad?

Maybe we should send him 61 violins one by one too
2010.Mar.10, 03:03 PM
(2010.Mar.10 02:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah,