Is it wrong to repeatedly attack someone for no reason?
2007.Mar.27, 03:06 PM
Is it wrong to repeatedly attack someone for no reason?
I have a couple people that are several levels above me that I attack repeatedly because they give me mad amounts of experience. Is there anything wrong with attacking the same people 10-15 times in a couple days? I make sure not to attack anyone in a gang to avoid gang retalliation. I also don't attack them when online.
2007.Mar.27, 03:39 PM

if they have a problem they should email you. I've just always said "sorry yo, I was getting a grip of exp from you. I'll lay off". If they're offline for a while, I wouldn't worry too much.
2007.Mar.27, 03:40 PM

I don't know about game rules.. but morally what do you think the consequences are? You probably make that person cry every day because of your horrendous act! Twisted And can you bare that burden? Can you live with yourself knowing you make poor little kids cry thmselves to sleep at night? But other then that I'd say enjoy yourself. Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Mar.27, 04:02 PM

If you're getting good exp then you have a reason Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Mar.27, 04:10 PM

Quote:I have a couple people that are several levels above me that I attack repeatedly because they give me mad amounts of experience. Is there anything wrong with attacking the same people 10-15 times in a couple days? I make sure not to attack anyone in a gang to avoid gang retalliation. I also don't attack them when online.

No, there's nothing wrong with this. You don't cost them anything except HPs which eventually refresh. Even if they are in a gang you shouldn't worry too much about it, as you don't affect their gang in any way. I also don't think any gang leaders are so shallow as to retaliate against you for offline attacks. Buy some stim-packs to send anyone who complains he logged in into the hospital and go on with your attacks.

This said, I find it hard to believe that at your level you can't find more targets and you have to attack the same people 10-15 times a day. This is a problem you'll face later on because of the scarcity of players with a certain level. Find some more targets. Better yet, find some inactive players of your level. Also you should probably spend some time doing crimes and training.
2007.Mar.27, 04:13 PM

what he's saying tho is he's found someone who's a good number of lvl's above him that he can beat giving him an unusual amount of exp.
2007.Mar.27, 04:15 PM

Attacking people at my level doesn't pay off as much. I like to attack the strongest people I can consistently beat which happens to be 3 levels above me.
2007.Mar.27, 04:16 PM

And... I thought you lost EP for losing fights.
2007.Mar.27, 04:19 PM

Quote:And... I thought you lost EP for losing fights.

You do if you attacked them and they beat you. If you're offline and somebody attacks you and beats you, you don't loose anything.
2007.Mar.27, 05:38 PM

You actually lose exp but it's like 3-5 if my memory is good.

And attacking is part of the game, there's no official rule about not attacking online but it's a courtesy pretty much every1 agrees to stick with.

As 1 being attacked a lot by the same persons over and over (mostly in the past but still today), I take it as a compliment, if they come back often, it means I must be good exp for them, making me feel strong about myself. Smile I don't get attacked by lower levels though, that could do the opposite effect.

Honorable mention to Dr.No for making me remember how it feels to get attacked 23 times by the same person in 24 hours. Smile heeheehee!!

p.s. Hi Cano!!!!