Beware all smaller gangs
2010.Mar.02, 09:42 PM
RE: Beware all smaller gangs
i did say OR spend forever on here. i need 51k credits of endurance to equip a weapon i already have the rest of the stats plus some for. and yes my house and end both suck but again thats why i am still here i have never given up.
2010.Mar.02, 09:45 PM
yeah, working for something is a bitch_...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.02, 09:51 PM
i need about 12k credits for my next gun that i've had the stats for for almost four months, i still can take most of the people around me and a few higher than me and as for the smaller gangs vs the bigger ones it all depends how hard you fight back. we have you guys under our only declare on with advanced warning list

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.02, 09:56 PM
(2010.Mar.02 09:24 PM)strt182 Wrote:  I'll take my hits as many know i take them.

That's sickening. I wish I still had the messages you sent to Mosq.
2010.Mar.02, 09:56 PM
i have always thought about my gangmates before myself. I'm sure if i just laid down to everybody i could have probably a midlan villa by now but i have always fought for respect and to the extent of my funds avalible. There are MANY gangs that know they need to come full force or not at all some dont and regret it in the long run, however if they voice that or not is up to them.

the whole idea of this post was due to the gang description of the misfits. I however hold no grudges against them for what they did and i was not complaining it was just a statement i made to others.
Tommi
Do you really want them? im sure i have them somewhere all i did is ask how long it was going to last, and alot of people on here like to go overboard on certain things and forget this game is about having fun (to me anyways).
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.02 10:01 PM by strt182.
2010.Mar.02, 10:10 PM
I'd really love you to post them. Shouldn't have messaged in the first place.
2010.Mar.02, 11:11 PM
I know there is a mail archive address for your in game mails.

That's what she said
2010.Mar.02, 11:58 PM
I say continue to fight back. Sure you won't win but if you don't ever back down they will eventually want to get you off their back. Like a tick on a dog. Even though the dog is much bigger the tick given time can kill the dog.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.03, 12:05 AM
(2010.Mar.02 11:58 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  I say continue to fight back. Sure you won't win but if you don't ever back down they will eventually want to get you off their back. Like a tick on a dog. Even though the dog is much bigger the tick given time can kill the dog.

and thats how we got to this point. that was just the point of the post. I'm not going to go broke over a war although i have came pretty close. They knew that it was either hosp us all or it was going to be a long night.
2010.Mar.03, 09:53 AM
if you want to keep earning respect i think you shouldn't start this kind of threats every time your gang is hosped for fighting back... this isn't new, everyone already knows what happens when you oppose to a gun bigger than yours...

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa