congrats
2010.Feb.27, 09:45 PM
RE: congrats
(2010.Feb.27 09:36 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.25 06:45 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Saw this days ago. Thought about posting a thread but then thought "General has never thanked me for jail busts, never replied when I mailed him congrats about passing Ush in stats either".

The guy doesn't take the time for simple jestures, why should I do it for him. He seems to play for himself and no one else.

Now go ahead and educate me further on how great he is AL.

Accipender is slacking off.

Sorry, but my personal life takes precedence over AL Fora. Not to mention my AL life is quite hectic at the present moment...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.27, 10:57 PM
(2010.Feb.27 09:45 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.25 06:45 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Saw this days ago. Thought about posting a thread but then thought "General has never thanked me for jail busts, never replied when I mailed him congrats about passing Ush in stats either".

The guy doesn't take the time for simple jestures, why should I do it for him. He seems to play for himself and no one else.

Sorry, but my personal life takes precedence over AL Fora. Not to mention my AL life is quite hectic at the present moment...

23451 *WOLF* Accipender 42 242 Hospitalized by Chance.

Looks like you have some free time nowSmile

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Feb.27, 11:04 PM
(2010.Feb.27 10:57 PM)chance Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.27 09:45 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

23451 *WOLF* Accipender 42 242 Hospitalized by Chance.

Looks like you have some free time nowSmile

You guys want me to grammar nazi you? Let them eat cake, then!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.28, 09:49 AM
(2010.Feb.27 11:04 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Let them eat cake, then!

[Image: portal_-_the_cake_is_a_lie.jpg]

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Feb.28, 09:55 AM
damn thats a big cake

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Feb.28, 09:57 AM
The cake is not a lie.