What the hell is going on?
2010.Feb.20, 05:11 PM
RE: What the hell is going on?
It's all me until a new admin is hired or staff fill the void. At this point I'm not quite sure one is really needed. It's ok, I've done 95% of the work on the site since the beginning anyway, and no one really emailed him much. Doubt you'll see a difference except he wrote the majority of the new combat code... which I'm in the process of learning and finishing. I needed to familiarize myself with it anyway.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Feb.20, 05:13 PM
(2010.Feb.20 05:11 PM)zenith Wrote:  It's all me until a new admin is hired or staff fill the void. At this point I'm not quite sure one is really needed. It's ok, I've done 95% of the work on the site since the beginning anyway, and no one really emailed him much. Doubt you'll see a difference except he wrote the majority of the new combat code... which I'm in the process of learning and finishing. I needed to familiarize myself with it anyway.

I vote for w00k to replace him & I can be w00k's assistant

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.20, 05:13 PM
just a question... if he is gone, can i have his user number??? lol should be easy to remember it...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.20, 05:14 PM
(2010.Feb.20 05:11 PM)zenith Wrote:  I just wanted you all to know that I've asked w00k to fill in and be the new Game Admin. This will give him free reign to do whatever he wants to all of you, so you'd better watch your f'n mouths and think before you speak. That is all.

Fix'd

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.20, 05:14 PM
(2010.Feb.20 05:11 PM)zenith Wrote:  It's all me until a new admin is hired or staff fill the void. At this point I'm not quite sure one is really needed. It's ok, I've done 95% of the work on the site since the beginning anyway, and no one really emailed him much. Doubt you'll see a difference except he wrote the majority of the new combat code... which I'm in the process of learning and finishing. I needed to familiarize myself with it anyway.

so what exactly happened to Err?

(2010.Feb.20 05:14 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.20 05:11 PM)zenith Wrote:  I just wanted you all to know that I've asked w00k to fill in and be the new Game Admin. This will give him free reign to do whatever he wants to all of you, so you'd better watch your f'n mouths and think before you speak. This increase in power is to compensate his current ranking in Overall stats at number 23.

Fix'd

Double fix'd
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.20 05:17 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.20, 05:21 PM
He got a job he couldn't refuse. It's not a bad breakup, but he can't log in from work at the moment. If he's not back I actually have plenty of people who will have a little more motivation to do his tasks. It's really just business as usual, except I am going over the last bit of code he wrote (10k lines).

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Feb.20, 05:26 PM
(2010.Feb.20 05:21 PM)zenith Wrote:  He got a job he couldn't refuse. It's not a bad breakup, but he can't log in from work at the moment. If he's not back I actually have plenty of people who will have a little more motivation to do his tasks. It's really just business as usual, except I am going over the last bit of code he wrote (10k lines).

you & w00k could knock out 5000 lines each in no time

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.20, 05:27 PM
(2010.Feb.20 05:21 PM)zenith Wrote:  He got a job he couldn't refuse. It's not a bad breakup, but he can't log in from work at the moment. If he's not back I actually have plenty of people who will have a little more motivation to do his tasks. It's really just business as usual, except I am going over the last bit of code he wrote (10k lines).

You're not saying a player can be an admin are you?

That was seem more than unfair.
2010.Feb.20, 05:27 PM
LOL she said code.....

doh
2010.Feb.20, 05:29 PM
(2010.Feb.20 05:26 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

you & w00k could knock out 5000 lines each in no time

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*snorts thread*

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "