(2010.Feb.18 10:32 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Anytime Mr. Gecco

One of my all time fav movies!
2010.Feb.18, 10:40 AM
RE: X Pats are AL
::::plays phil collins in background::::
2010.Feb.18, 10:47 AM
(2010.Feb.18 10:40 AM)Dingus Wrote:  ::::plays phil collins in background::::

I prefer the Talking Heads during the apartment renovation portion of the movie (and the final credits).
2010.Feb.18, 10:53 AM
That was in reference to max's pic. Think that guy played genesis while he raped and killed. I strive to fill his shoes.....
2010.Feb.18, 11:00 AM
(2010.Feb.18 06:51 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Without the X pats, 7 Raws, cork wranglers and then SV would have had nothing to do yesterday. Why don't you nancies fight one another...ever? Thats is what the game is about. Whens the last time Diss and SV went at it, when I was 4? Oh and you are welcome Zen for the thousands upon thousands of creds that were spent in there individual attempt to beat us.

The last time SV and Diss went at it was the last time someone there would react to being hit... If anyone wants to give SV some fun then step up PLEASE!

FO only got X smacked because he is not as bright as some in X, and tarded out. If SW, or Diss or anyone for that matter wanted to play then I am sure SV would be game...

But most conflict comes from someone talkin drek... So there it is. Simple really!
2010.Feb.18, 11:08 AM
(2010.Feb.18 11:00 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.18 06:51 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Without the X pats, 7 Raws, cork wranglers and then SV would have had nothing to do yesterday. Why don't you nancies fight one another...ever? Thats is what the game is about. Whens the last time Diss and SV went at it, when I was 4? Oh and you are welcome Zen for the thousands upon thousands of creds that were spent in there individual attempt to beat us.

The last time SV and Diss went at it was the last time someone there would react to being hit... If anyone wants to give SV some fun then step up PLEASE!

FO only got X smacked because he is not as bright as some in X, and tarded out. If SW, or Diss or anyone for that matter wanted to play then I am sure SV would be game...

But most conflict comes from someone talkin drek... So there it is. Simple really!

That's the point of the thread, RJ. Nobody wants to play anymore except us it seems - Which you seem to understand nicely.

I run my mouth to you guys.

Harry runs his mouth to SW (GQ does too).

I don't really know how the 7Raws one started.

And our collective whole runs it's mouth to EVERYONE.

But again, "sonny", please don't mistake me running my mouth in here for a lack of intelligence. They are two completely different entities. What you view as "not as bright" we view as "getting under your skin"... Which we clearly do.

[Image: 374590-119941-mr-incredible_large.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.18 11:08 AM by NastyFO.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Feb.18, 11:40 AM
"That's the point of the thread, RJ. Nobody wants to play anymore except us it seems "

wtf are you talking about, you gd idiot? we are the only ones that have fought SV recently. they can attest to that.

its amazing how when X got drug into a war with 7 and then had a spat with us.....it makes them the "only" gang that fights? thats laughable. you guys ran and hid from SV. youre tied in with Dis and Val. the only reason y'all got involved last nigth was bc the lower levels kept crying to the higher levels to do something.....and when all was said and done.....williamr was the one proclaiming victory.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Feb.18, 11:41 AM
FO you can try all you want... but you don't clearly (or cleverly) do anything...

and it's not an insult... you just have to try and see it for what it is... SON Smile
2010.Feb.18, 11:42 AM
I like ice cream.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.18, 11:44 AM
(2010.Feb.18 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  "That's the point of the thread, RJ. Nobody wants to play anymore except us it seems "

wtf are you talking about, you gd idiot? we are the only ones that have fought SV recently. they can attest to that.

its amazing how when X got drug into a war with 7 and then had a spat with us.....it makes them the "only" gang that fights? thats laughable. you guys ran and hid from SV. youre tied in with Dis and Val. the only reason y'all got involved last nigth was bc the lower levels kept crying to the higher levels to do something.....and when all was said and done.....williamr was the one proclaiming victory.

Well although some of what you said is true... and SW is the only gang with ballz... invite still stands....

Willr claimed victory over you... And val and diss are tied with who again???

You must be much more drunk than I...

oops, maybe I read that wrong as to who is tied to whom....

instead of edit: I will give you that connnie... SW has ballz...

Watch the gd anything though.... I have played you too many times for that for sure... We both know you are the idiot if anything...
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.18 11:49 AM by randomjacker.