an idea
2010.Feb.08, 08:09 PM
RE: an idea
So somewhere around level 25 or so, my wife asked me how much money I have spent on this "Pixie Dust" game. I told her about 20 or 30 bucks. She faxed me the paypal print out with a cover letter that said, " the wizard days are done, you owe me a Nordstroms trip on Saturday". That my friends, is more or less the God's honest truth.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Feb.08, 08:10 PM
(2010.Feb.08 08:09 PM)chance Wrote:  So somewhere around level 25 or so, my wife asked me how much money I have spent on this "Pixie Dust" game. I told her about 20 or 30 bucks. She faxed me the paypal print out with a cover letter that said, " the wizard days are done, you owe me a Nordstroms trip on Saturday". That my friends, is more or less the God's honest truth.

I'm just hearing about this now?!?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.08, 08:16 PM
(2010.Feb.08 08:10 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.08 08:09 PM)chance Wrote:  So somewhere around level 25 or so, my wife asked me how much money I have spent on this "Pixie Dust" game. I told her about 20 or 30 bucks. She faxed me the paypal print out with a cover letter that said, " the wizard days are done, you owe me a Nordstroms trip on Saturday". That my friends, is more or less the God's honest truth.

I'm just hearing about this now?!?
It's because of her that I was able to buy you the best bisquits and gravy in the free world man.

2010.Feb.08, 08:23 PM

poor guy, wasted all that cash

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.08, 08:28 PM
(2010.Feb.08 08:23 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

poor guy, wasted all that cash

Right?

2010.Feb.08, 08:53 PM
(2010.Feb.08 06:30 PM)Shotokan Wrote:  i was thinking it would be kinda cool to see how much money you have donated in your personal profile page. just to know how much i've actually spent on the game. anyone else think that would be a good idea? or am i alone on that one?

Dumbest suggestion i've seen yet... I DO NOT want to know what i've spent on here... thx but NO THX!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Feb.08, 09:29 PM
lol, i could tell you how much i have spent.. about 70 bucks. seems like a fair amount for a years "free" entertainment.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.09, 02:43 AM

I hope you didn't take her and spent it on AL instead, otherwise it would have been wasted cash lol
2010.Feb.09, 09:48 AM
(2010.Feb.08 07:02 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  No way, what if my Mrs was looking over my shoulder, i would be single again........

Your wife bangs you from behind too? Wink
2010.Feb.09, 10:19 AM
Dude you got ass raped by your wife!

Thats hot!