Reduce Hospital Time - Other
2010.Feb.08, 04:01 PM
Reduce Hospital Time - Other
I was thinking that if someone outside of the gang wants to get stimmed out, since medics work with all sorts of people, that they could get stimmed out with a consent event. Player clicks the link, you give an ID like sending someone an item, it sends them an event saying 'Do you want to be healed by WhatsHisFace? Yes/No' with the Yes/No being clickable. If it's no, nothing happens. If yes, an event is sent to both players saying that they've been healed/healed the other and points are taken from the medic's total points.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.08 09:28 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Feb.08, 08:50 PM
RE: Reduce Hospital Time - Other
Wow.

You're kidding me right?

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2010.Feb.08, 09:26 PM
What's that supposed to mean?
2010.Feb.09, 10:38 AM
Wow.

You're kidding me right?
2010.Feb.09, 11:55 AM
(2010.Feb.08 09:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  What's that supposed to mean?
2010.Feb.09, 11:53 PM
(2010.Feb.08 04:01 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I was thinking that if someone outside of the gang wants to get stimmed out, since medics work with all sorts of people, that they could get stimmed out with a consent event. Player clicks the link, you give an ID like sending someone an item, it sends them an event saying 'Do you want to be healed by WhatsHisFace? Yes/No' with the Yes/No being clickable. If it's no, nothing happens. If yes, an event is sent to both players saying that they've been healed/healed the other and points are taken from the medic's total points.

No offense to anyone, but why would I use my medical career to stim/heal other people rather than my own gang/self. It is already costly enough to use these features and then why would we need stims and what good would be warring if someone else can just heal you/stim you out of the hospital.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Feb.09, 11:57 PM
1) As amazing as it is, I do have friends outside of this gang. Perhaps I feel obliged, or was paid, to heal them.

2) I believe I mentioned a consent screen. It wouldn't be an automatic thing.

3) Costly? Why have the points if you're not going to use them? It's like buying a TV to let it sit up on display in its package.
2010.Feb.10, 11:32 PM
I use points for myself, so I don't have them and not use them.....I wouldn't use them on other people just to help them out of the hospital. That is what stims are for.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Feb.11, 12:02 AM
Eh. I wouldn't mind having the feature in case someone needs a hand getting out of the hospital who's outside of VS.
2010.Feb.11, 04:27 PM
I use my reduced bail ability all the time, for many people. I usually average about $700 profit which buys a lot more credits for endurance than converting the points directly does. If this was available you wouldn't need a consent event, you could just mail the guy before much like I do. The point here would be to use your career points to create more cash for yourself. The med career is not gonna change but its a nice idea Tommi.