Doctors report on the Elders
2007.Mar.20, 12:03 PM
Doctors report on the Elders
well I know that most of AL wants to see the doctors report and evaluation on the Elder's.
While I really really want to help in this and make it public, I have bad news.

It appears that due to some incriminating information Cris and Sarge have decided that in order to not appear well lets just use the term embarrassed :oops: in front of all the AL players.

They have offered me $475,102.00 in hush money. :shock:
I dont feel that I should keep this information private but it is alot of cash ans considering my current lack of income will come in handy for the hospital bills.

So I leave t up to you the players of AL. Should I take the money? Should I post the report? or should I just do both and take the consequences?

So lets hear your remarks.. And to anyone that can guess wats on the report i will offer you $15k ........

Common join in dont be afraid all they can do is send you to the hospital Razz
2007.Mar.20, 12:23 PM
Re: Doctors report on the Elders
Nightrain Wrote:or should I just do both and take the consequences?

yesssss
2007.Mar.20, 12:36 PM

HMM...did they lose to a lower level or something.
2007.Mar.20, 04:05 PM

I dont want to say in case I say something bad, and be beat up :fro:
2007.Mar.20, 04:37 PM

They contracted both alzheimer and an unknown sickness causing them to always confusing a game and reality? Now they're gone on a rampage to make every1 pay for what the celts have done to their ancestors 1700 years ago?
2007.Mar.20, 05:16 PM

how'd you guess?
2007.Mar.20, 05:34 PM

Hey, back off the celts!!!!!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.20, 09:14 PM

Now Now alll..

Doctor says that we must be patient with the Elders the medication should be kickin in soon . The bad part is that due to economic reasons they are now forced to purchase the generic brands.. But its ook its supposed to be just as good..

The one good thing in all of this is that we have been able to revivie the Viking Rubber ducky it has been relocated to a secure site away from Sarge and Cris.

It will be testifying in the hearings and medical review board against the above 2 mentioned defendants

YEs to all of you that are not aware the current hospitllization of players by the Elders wasa due to a daring raid performed late last night.

Our braves participant dared to invade the Elders dwelling and secure 1 said Viking Rubber Ducky. We also did hhelp ourselves to a few other things on the way out. Unfortunatly LostAngel was no longer atthe residence and the panty raid part was a failure.

But the main goal was achieved the rVisking Rubber Duck in now under our control and with it we will take over the world :shock: opps sorry wrong story line...

Ahhhh were was I oh yeah.. well I will give you more info as we go along as this appears to be a long enough post and hospital stay