JR / DISS
2010.Jan.26, 01:20 AM
RE: JR / DISS
(2010.Jan.26 01:08 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  A shaft or pointless conflict?

For the last time, you're not allowed to touch my shaft unless you cradle the cargo.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Jan.26, 01:21 AM
Hey. Neutral I don't care for your cocktail wienie, guy.
2010.Jan.26, 01:27 AM
(2010.Jan.26 01:21 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hey. Neutral I don't care for your cocktail wienie, guy.

Pssh,
just for that: No reach around next time Ninja

I digress, only get a few hours a day on AL lately with all the Daytime Soap Operas I've been watching. (They are at least slightly more entertaining than the recent "drama" AL has brought us)

So I'd rather spend my time laughing about this fubar'd Op, and the masterminds at Diss, (Errr, at least the one's who are still there)
than anything else

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Jan.26, 01:30 AM
Pfft. You're just mad I can't give you one, there being no traction involved. Can't grab a gopher when it goes into its hidey hole, either.
2010.Jan.26, 01:45 AM
(2010.Jan.26 01:30 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Pfft. You're just mad I can't give you one, there being no traction involved. Can't grab a gopher when it goes into its hidey hole, either.

Can't argue with that, I guess that makes sense.

In fact, triggers an interesting thought...,

Having emergency surgery to have a stick removed from your arse would probably take at least 3 days to recover from...,

Maybe I should send a Red Rose over to Sister, with a wish of a speedy recovery.

2010.Jan.26, 01:47 AM
That's gonna be one stinky twig...
2010.Jan.26, 01:55 AM
"I know you like ta think you s*** don't stank, but, lean a little bit closa, see dat roses really smell like oo, doo doo." -Andre 3000, what a wordsmith.

2010.Jan.26, 03:34 AM
(2010.Jan.25 07:51 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  Jail
It is so cute how nosey busy bodies post threads trying to figure out the inner workings of Dissidence, as if they have nothing better to do in their sweet yet utterly boring lives. I have been through four threads of inquiries on Dissidence, JohnR and the whole Sister vs Jinx. Amazing how little we have to do in AL other than gossip. Accolades to Dissidence for essentially staying out of most of the rabble of nothingness.
Jailbreak

lol, yeah. The innerworkings of the great dissidence. Bet there are a lot of great minds plotting some serious sht over there. More drama than I damn soap opera. JR was the first rat to abort the sinking ship.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.26 03:35 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jan.26, 07:06 AM
(2010.Jan.25 07:51 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  Jail
It is so cute how nosey busy bodies post threads trying to figure out the inner workings of Dissidence, as if they have nothing better to do in their sweet yet utterly boring lives. I have been through four threads of inquiries on Dissidence, JohnR and the whole Sister vs Jinx. Amazing how little we have to do in AL other than gossip. Accolades to Dissidence for essentially staying out of most of the rabble of nothingness.
Jailbreak

somebody thinks awful highly of herself/gang.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.26, 07:16 AM
(2010.Jan.25 07:51 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  It is so cute how nosey busy bodies post threads trying to figure out the inner workings of Dissidence, as if they have nothing better to do in their sweet yet utterly boring lives. I have been through four threads of inquiries on Dissidence, JohnR and the whole Sister vs Jinx. Amazing how little we have to do in AL other than gossip. Accolades to Dissidence for essentially staying out of most of the rabble of nothingness.
Jailbreak

It is so cute how someone thinks they can criticize others for having no life when they themselves admit to reading though the hundreds of posts about the very same stuff that they complained about.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!