gang wars & online attacks
2007.Mar.19, 05:25 PM
gang wars & online attacks
Hi all. I know that generally it's considered bad form to attack other players while they are online...but what about when you're involved in a gang war? Is it "anything goes"? Or do the unwritten/unofficial rules (like no online attacking) still apply? Thanks for your input.
2007.Mar.19, 05:34 PM

Gang wars are generally anything goes.
2007.Mar.19, 05:34 PM

anything goes during a gang war.

even bullying lower level gangs for cash!
2007.Mar.19, 06:05 PM

here we go. trying to extort cash from the marvels. after wolveirne basically took off w/ most of the cash marvel members donated after the gang split. so greedy
2007.Mar.19, 06:22 PM

mtngti Wrote:anything goes during a gang war.

What a coincidence, that is one of my favorite things to do also! :wink:
2007.Mar.19, 06:27 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:
mtngti Wrote:anything goes during a gang war.

What a coincidence, that is one of my favorite things to do also! :wink:

Is that a Spartan in your avatar? I had you pegged as more of a Xerxes type.
2007.Mar.19, 06:29 PM

Oh man, remember when the Elders were cool?

....... *crickets chirp* .......

Yeah, neither do I.

This game really needs some kind of karma system. Some hand of God that comes down on the most seemingly invincible players, and farts in their faces when they start acting all tyrannical.

Of course, what the Elders are doing isn't nearly as bad as what they could be doing. They could just continuously hospitalize every player until they've been paid off with every penny and item in the game. And then, Zenith would have to create some Hand of God system to make things fair, to prevent that from happening. Because otherwise, mark my words, people will start quitting this game, which is, I think, something nobody wants. Heck, it's starting to happen already.

If you think of the power structure in this game like the economy, right now it looks like it was set up by Ayn Rand.
2007.Mar.19, 06:50 PM

300k i was given from thor. purchased 2 Pk's and 2 AA303's. Marvels split. I sold to Gladiator what was left of the gangs armory at a massive discount because he led me to believe he was going to take over and help out other marvels. Then I noticed he was selling them on the item market and in the trade moderator. (Shady) Today, a little earlier then this post I believe quicksilver nudged me on MSN asking for his dues back, which without ANY fighting he received a payment of $15 (accident) and $14985. Anyone that feels I wronged them in anyway in the ways of cash or items. PLEASE let me know immediately and I will do whatever is necessary to remedy the situation. Thank you!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Mar.19, 06:51 PM

Oh almost forgot. Sentry apologize to me ASAP. Thank you!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Mar.19, 07:05 PM

well, i didn't know you sold them for a huge discount. i still think you should of left them w/ the gang. but whatever, its over with now.