Question about new attack code
2010.Jan.15, 07:19 PM
Question about new attack code
(2010.Jan.14 01:04 AM)zenith Wrote:  The idea of multiple members joining in on a gang hit was for the primary attacker to pick who they joined up with.

SO..... if a player is chosen by another gang mate to join up with them, do they have the option to accept or decline?
The chosen player may be in attackable condition, but still need a nimbus to be full, would be nice to get to prepare. Also, if in the same instant, the chosen person attacked another person, then what happens? Seems to be it needs to be more organized for the ability to choose people to attack with you.

Go to "attack", have an option to click a select box on the gang members of your choice (however many is decided is doable), then click them, they get an event, and select yes or no to fight with you.

Those complaining about the time this will take are not in an organized gang, and this feature will not be of benefit to them bc of that, no matter how it plays out! MSN, Google, any other chat....every organized gang uses it. Duh, you figure out in chat who is wanting to hit who together, once it's decided, you send the invite to attack together, it's done within seconds!

I don't think a person, just bc they are in fair and are online, should be included in a fight, just bc someone selects them. If you can choose who fights with you, you should be able to choose who you fight with likewise. Give you time to nimbus, belt up, etc....but NO, I will not agree that it takes too long to do that, get on chat, get organized, and any gang can do it. Gang organization 101!
2010.Jan.15, 08:03 PM
RE: Question about new attack code
post moved to other thread.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.15 08:46 PM by TheHorse.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Jan.16, 02:22 AM
(2010.Jan.15 08:03 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  post moved to other thread.

"please hosp me, cheetah (if you think you can)....bc i just undermind'd you" - williamr.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.16, 11:53 AM
There are flaws in the concept.

Thinking about, asking a player to join you in a gang jump attack could get a bit frustrating waiting on there response. I would think all in it would be better if

1) Gang members had a tick box option, that states, you are now authorising yourself as a participant. Tick the box and your up for it for as long as the box is ticked.

2) The players should be picked randomly, and you dont get forwarned either as to who they are.

This way if no-one has the box ticked then you would get an error popup.

I still know this can be abused, everyone except the top 3 players in the gang opts out of the tick box, thus only the top 3 (not so random) players are used.

I would suggest also that the players who do get picked can only fight together once every 12 hours, someowhat negating the abuse.
2010.Jan.16, 05:36 PM
Just want an answer from Zen . She answered other questions about the new code.

So just an answer please. Agreeing somehow to be included, I can see, that's another option.

But I don't agree with being included in an attack you weren't ready for, that's why I'm asking AGAIN.... Zen?
2010.Jan.16, 10:43 PM
(2010.Jan.16 05:36 PM)cheetah Wrote:  But I don't agree with being included in an attack you weren't ready for

Feeling insecure.......?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.17, 01:34 PM
(2010.Jan.16 05:36 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Just want an answer from Zen . She answered other questions about the new code.

So just an answer please. Agreeing somehow to be included, I can see, that's another option.

But I don't agree with being included in an attack you weren't ready for, that's why I'm asking AGAIN.... Zen?

I doubt that it is intentional but it seems like you are being ignored.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.17, 07:52 PM
(2010.Jan.16 10:43 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.16 05:36 PM)cheetah Wrote:  But I don't agree with being included in an attack you weren't ready for

Feeling insecure.......?

Insecure? hell no! I just like to be prepared, that's half of warring in this game!

Feeling like you're ready to shit your pants when me, Pun, and Hannibal, Ronin, or RJ attack you at once (although, lol, why would we waste a group attack on YOU?!) So your point would be....?

I really just want an answer from Zen, after several days now, and answers to everyone else's questions. Don't see why this one is so much harder to answer.

IF, as you stated, you can choose who you can attack with, CAN you choose to accept or decline if chosen?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
2010.Jan.18, 06:51 AM
(2010.Jan.17 07:52 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.16 10:43 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  

Feeling insecure.......?

Insecure? hell no! I just like to be prepared, that's half of warring in this game!

Feeling like you're ready to drek your pants when me, Pun, and Hannibal, Ronin, or RJ attack you at once (although, lol, why would we waste a group attack on YOU?!) So your point would be....?

I really just want an answer from Zen, after several days now, and answers to everyone else's questions. Don't see why this one is so much harder to answer.

IF, as you stated, you can choose who you can attack with, CAN you choose to accept or decline if chosen?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

ever get the sense that maybe you're being ignored, not overlooked?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.18, 08:47 AM
(2010.Jan.17 01:34 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.16 05:36 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Just want an answer from Zen . She answered other questions about the new code.

I doubt that it is intentional but it seems like you are being ignored.

somehow i missed this post. i think it's both intentional and funny as hell too.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken