Last day on AL
2010.Jan.14, 11:50 PM
Last day on AL
I just want to say goodbye to Everyone. All the time I have been here it has shone me that my Friends are what was important to me. I now have no more complaints but the game holds nothing interesting for me. Have fun everyone .

Sat will be my last day. Maybe I'll see you around elsewhere.
Peace NW
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.14 11:51 PM by Nightwind.
2010.Jan.14, 11:54 PM
RE: Last day on AL
Not to be rude, but it's just better if you go out without a thread...That's how I'm gonna go, if I go. People don't need to know I'm gone.
2010.Jan.14, 11:55 PM
Just go. You dont need a thread about it. Just disappear gracefully. (again) Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.14 11:56 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.15, 01:11 AM
GL NW
2010.Jan.15, 01:40 AM
Nightwind is your real name Chuck?

This thread reminds me of this party I threw a several years ago. This guy Chuck wandered arounf the party all night bugging the shit out of everyone by telling them how he had to leave soon because of some "very important stuff". Turns out Chuck was the last person to leave the party, he ended up crashing on my couch for a week.

Bye Chuck

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.15, 01:57 AM
Farewell. Sad

Don't be afraid to change your mind and come back anytime. ^_~

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2010.Jan.15, 02:46 AM
(2010.Jan.15 01:40 AM)Leopard Wrote:  Nightwind is your real name Chuck?

This thread reminds me of this party I threw a several years ago. This guy Chuck wandered arounf the party all night bugging the drek out of everyone by telling them how he had to leave soon because of some "very important stuff". Turns out Chuck was the last person to leave the party, he ended up crashing on my couch for a week.

Bye Chuck

That was Dingus.........He said he felt bad about finishing all your homegrown......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.15, 06:34 AM
(2010.Jan.15 01:40 AM)Leopard Wrote:  Nightwind is your real name Chuck?

This thread reminds me of this party I threw a several years ago. This guy Chuck wandered arounf the party all night bugging the drek out of everyone by telling them how he had to leave soon because of some "very important stuff". Turns out Chuck was the last person to leave the party, he ended up crashing on my couch for a week.

Bye Chuck

shoulda just "chucked him out". how sad was that one........

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jan.15, 02:19 PM
Deja vu, didn't you just retire a little while ago? Anyway, good luck and stop back in anytime, sorry you've lost interest

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jan.15, 02:24 PM
Peace.

That's what she said