what's up with people quitting
2010.Jan.12, 12:04 AM
RE: what's up with people quitting
Edited ~Jolabent~

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Feb.01, 02:26 PM
simple, its a donators game, sooner or later you will reach a point where you will realise you cant equipt a new item because the endurance is 18. very hard unless you are online 24/7 with no life for about 2 years doing crimes, its ok i think i'll pass
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.01 02:26 PM by TriadBoy.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2010.Feb.01, 02:28 PM
I take me out and wonder round.....
2010.Feb.02, 03:52 AM
(2010.Jan.11 09:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 09:15 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 09:13 PM)Leopard Wrote:  but they don't leave their gang?

2 people posted they were leaving but they are still in gangs & big gangs at that.

Ever heard of JohnRambo?

Edited.

lmao

(2010.Feb.01 02:26 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  simple, its a donators game, sooner or later you will reach a point where you will realise you cant equipt a new item because the endurance is 18. very hard unless you are online 24/7 with no life for about 2 years doing crimes, its ok i think i'll pass

Not 100% true, you can go into athletics and put all your cp into end. You may have been more successful if you didn't make so many enemies early on and get labeled as a scammer.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Feb.02, 04:17 AM
(2010.Feb.01 02:26 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  simple, its a donators game, sooner or later you will reach a point where you will realise you cant equipt a new item because the endurance is 18. very hard unless you are online 24/7 with no life for about 2 years doing crimes, its ok i think i'll pass

Wrong, I have all the latest weapons and armour and I havent donated in over 2 years and up to then $100ish.

Just takes time and dedication and probably a housing sacrifice.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Feb.02, 12:16 PM
(2010.Feb.02 04:17 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  

Wrong, I have all the latest weapons and armour and I havent donated in over 2 years and up to then $100ish.

I agree there is always a plethora of credits available for the AL dollar, you don't have to donate, but in all honestly $5 a month is about the cheapest entertainment your gonna find. I have played this game for less than a year and have probably donated about $75. Thats one dinner w/ the gf, w/ a couple drinks @ a regular place. 1 night or countless hours of online fun, seems like a steal to me. Just my opinion, I understand Diff'rent Strokes.
2010.Feb.02, 12:27 PM

errrr housing sacrifice... i hate the sound of that, but for me it could be in the future...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Feb.03, 08:17 AM
(2010.Feb.02 12:16 PM)2asandab Wrote:  

I agree there is always a plethora of credits available for the AL dollar, you don't have to donate, but in all honestly $5 a month is about the cheapest entertainment your gonna find. I have played this game for less than a year and have probably donated about $75. Thats one dinner w/ the gf, w/ a couple drinks @ a regular place. 1 night or countless hours of online fun, seems like a steal to me. Just my opinion, I understand Diff'rent Strokes.

Mory, and this dude have the right idea... it may take some time but coming up through the ranks takes time and activity.... sure you may never be in the top 10... but when I was in the top 11-12 in battle stats, and level.... It got boring. I have never hit the 100 buck button but have donated a nice share...

treat it as a hobby and donate a few bucks here and there, and play ALOT! If you do not have the time, or means to play alot then make the game fun in your own way. But it is not just a game for mass donors only...
2010.Feb.03, 08:20 AM
(2010.Feb.02 12:27 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  errrr housing sacrifice... i hate the sound of that, but for me it could be in the future...

I did it. Bought credits from the gang after I sold my house to help bump my end a few lvls. Downgrading my house but upping my end didn't even change my gym trains and now I can equip higher weapons.
2010.Feb.03, 08:20 AM
To me the game really lost my interest when I got into the top 50 so I have to agree with RJ.