If You Could Start Your Character Over Today...
2010.Jan.06, 02:19 PM
RE: If You Could Start Your Character Over Today...
(2010.Jan.06 02:04 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 01:47 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 01:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 01:25 PM)enndees18 Wrote:  im guessing the person with the highest cash flow

Right. Cause thats how it happened the first time. Cash flow may determine stats (ie. endurance and housing) but lvling doens't require cash.

Pullo was the first to fifty.

Raf was second-total donated-$5.
Pullo used activity as well as cash to get where she was-you can't just buy your way to the top, although with enough credits you may be able to do it in a short time (wasn't Zeon tops in Battle stats for a couple of minutes?)

How long had Raf been playing in total when he hit 50? Not to take anything away from him; he's accomplished a tremendous deal, especially considering his non-donator-ness. I just think that a big donator would win the race to fifty easily.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.06, 02:32 PM
(2010.Jan.06 02:19 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 02:04 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 01:47 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 01:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.06 01:25 PM)enndees18 Wrote:  im guessing the person with the highest cash flow

Right. Cause thats how it happened the first time. Cash flow may determine stats (ie. endurance and housing) but lvling doens't require cash.

Pullo was the first to fifty.

Raf was second-total donated-$5.
Pullo used activity as well as cash to get where she was-you can't just buy your way to the top, although with enough credits you may be able to do it in a short time (wasn't Zeon tops in Battle stats for a couple of minutes?)

How long had Raf been playing in total when he hit 50? Not to take anything away from him; he's accomplished a tremendous deal, especially considering his non-donator-ness. I just think that a big donator would win the race to fifty easily.

Simple math says the donator levels twice as fast, just from the EP/AP refreshes.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.06, 02:33 PM
you dont have to donate to get donator status

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.06, 02:35 PM
People are..Really going at it over my question.

Depends on how someone wanted to go. If they wanted to blast people, they'd use their credits on refreshes and wait for a good time to do some training. If they wanted to be smart, they'd get some cash, put the rest into endurance and housing, and make sure they have a fast track to the top.

Or they can be Rafal. Amazing.
2010.Jan.06, 05:48 PM
if you want to be on top you have to be truly addicted...play for over 16 hours a day, dont miss refreshes, get endu over 40, and understand the game.....but you know what the best part of this game is....friends you find here and learning how to play....simple...wouldnt do anything over

doh
2010.Jan.06, 07:25 PM
I'd never start it over.

See what happened to TOH for a good example of starting over.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.06, 07:28 PM
I like where my character is now, and I like how I got their. Made plenty of friends and the occasional enemy.
2010.Jan.06, 08:45 PM
(2010.Jan.06 05:48 PM)Punisher Wrote:  if you want to be on top you have to be truly addicted...play for over 16 hours a day, dont miss refreshes, get endu over 40, and understand the game.....but you know what the best part of this game is....friends you find here and learning how to play....simple...wouldnt do anything over

word!

bring back blackjeep

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.06, 10:30 PM
i'd probably be about the same as i am now, i had some good help to get started. maybe would've used blunt or axe rather than shotty but w/e

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jan.07, 08:05 AM
(2010.Jan.06 01:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I wonder who would win the race to 60 if everyone started from level 1 again.

(2010.Jan.06 01:47 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Pullo was the first to fifty.

Who was ever talking about fifty?