private forums
2007.Mar.14, 04:46 PM
private forums
if you want to have a discussion in a forum and don't want someone elses input and want them to mind their own business, maybe you should start yourself a freeBB and take it private. That way people don't need to be hospitalized while their online and not at war for speaking in a forum that's open to everyone in AL.

sweet blog
2007.Mar.14, 04:50 PM

Geeze Mudpies don't cry...that reach around you gave Chris must have been quite the thriller for him....
2007.Mar.14, 04:54 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahaha
2007.Mar.14, 04:57 PM

wtf? I don't know who chris is or what your deal is, I posted in a forum open to all registered players. if you want to control the forums maybe you should talk to Zen.
2007.Mar.14, 04:59 PM

NOW NOW Mudpies just because you got hospitalized for not minding your business you dont need to cry to everyone...please not everyone in AL can swim, stop flooding the place.
2007.Mar.14, 05:04 PM

steven2006 Wrote:NOW NOW Mudpies just because you got hospitalized for not minding your business you dont need to cry to everyone...please not everyone in AL can swim, stop flooding the place.

Have you smelt it? are you 100% sure it's coming from his eyes? I think you might have scared him too!
2007.Mar.14, 05:05 PM

Hahah......

Maybe i should take some of my money and buy him diapers.

I've heard rumours though we better get him some small ones hahahahaha
2007.Mar.14, 05:10 PM

so yea, I don't know how you tihnk I was brown nosing someone. I commented on steve's low threshold for being messed with and was called a keester kisser. if you want your business to remain your business don't air your problems in public.

and scared of what?

BOO!

did I scare ya?
2007.Mar.14, 05:12 PM

Mudpies out of respect for the people in the hospital room next yours could you and the male nurse please keep those noises down. It's disturbing my rest time...thanks
2007.Mar.14, 05:18 PM

funny, but not funny haha.
Thread Closed