Dyneema Trench. vs Military Vest
2007.Mar.14, 04:34 PM

mudpies Wrote:he's right, you should let him attack you a couple times with the different armor.
also it's really easy to get steve fired up. pretty fun huh?

Please stop brown nosing and get your brown nose out the convo all 3 of us had something to do with it you just wanted to get up chris's arse know you'r up it please go away.
2007.Mar.14, 04:35 PM

lol
2007.Mar.14, 04:38 PM

[quote]it might be something about your resistance steve.[quote]

Nah i dont think it has to do with my resistance...i had to train my resistance to use the Dyneema trenchcoat...so its higher with the trenchcoat then it was with the military vest
2007.Mar.14, 04:41 PM

badmanbren Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:he's right, you should let him attack you a couple times with the different armor.
also it's really easy to get steve fired up. pretty fun huh?

Please stop brown nosing and get your brown nose out the convo all 3 of us had something to do with it you just wanted to get up chris's arse know you'r up it please go away.

whatever. I'm just noticing how steve takes offence to anyone who ribbs him. he got spazzy at me during our last war and it was the most fun I've had in a long time messing with him. it's got nothing to do with you.

notice steve just hospitalized me? just proving my point.
2007.Mar.14, 04:41 PM

sorry dont think i can help then. Wink
2007.Mar.14, 04:42 PM

As i told you in the mail....Mind your business and there is no problem
2007.Mar.14, 04:44 PM

Have you always been a fool mudpies or is something that your doing starting to mess with your mind, maybe a late night, this started of about the war with marvel knights and vikings, you got involved? yer i'm in marvels, nothing to do with me? keep dreaming I think steve hit you hard you need a stim or summat? I'm feeling for you man. Loss of vision? don't worry another 130 or so minutes and you should be out, unless of course you brown nose for a few stims. Smile

[edit] be respectful even when voicing your opinion, geeez. Druchii
2007.Mar.14, 04:47 PM

Oh and thanks Mudpies attacking you made me appreciate this armor more...seeing as i took like 3 damage total hahahaha

Or maybe its your stats...hmm
2007.Mar.15, 12:06 AM

The more expensive armor, the better defence you will do. You gotta remember that Zenith has altered combat code so that fights are more random. Even if you used to beat them easily before.

but this is just a long line of rude threads, and since your question has been answered i will proceed to lock this thread also until im given a good reason to let it stay.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed