Viking Greed
2007.Mar.14, 02:53 PM

not me, I don't have a sense of humour. And it's not $10, we're arguing over $8. I'm not going a cent over $816 now, or this war will never end.
2007.Mar.14, 02:54 PM

I'll tell you a joke.....

I'm negotiating to end a war they are in with a familly I use to be in because they haven't done anything...I guess the respect for there help is still with me..even after a "fantastic" blamed me for others actions....sad really but oh well.
2007.Mar.14, 02:56 PM

steven2006 Wrote:I'll tell you a joke.....

I'm negotiating to end a war they are in with a familly I use to be in because they haven't done anything...I guess the respect for there help is still with me..even after a "fantastic" blamed me for others actions....sad really but oh well.

Thanks steve there's respect coming from me. Smile Don't think they will stop though. Hopefully i'm wrong but hey if they don't it happens.
2007.Mar.14, 03:02 PM

We have already shown that we will stop when we are given an acceptable offer. The first 2 gangs we went after made us acceptable offers. The third one was stubborn and didn't want to pony up, and we all know how that ended. It would be a shame for this war to end the same way.
2007.Mar.14, 03:06 PM

You know what Chris you greedy man. I offered you 60,000 to end this war and of course, that wasn't enough. Evil You come in with your gang and demand money from everyone or else you ruin the game for them.

News flash. You won't be the strongest in this game for ever and people are going to remember this lame stunt your pulling.

[edit curse out] Druchii

* You can voice your opinion better without using bad language.
2007.Mar.14, 03:12 PM

he's right chris also can you not be a little less demanding, when you was at the levels that you're attacking at, how could you come up with more than 60k? I mean what the hell! And that isn't even coming from that gang, i mean can you not see it's harder to get this kinda money at lower levels, and he's also right about you won't be the strongest forever, remember your attacking level 12's etc how's this helping shouldn't you be attacking level 20's + (maybe you'll be the strongest for ever but it'll be hard)
2007.Mar.14, 03:12 PM

this thread gives me deja vu
2007.Mar.14, 03:15 PM

mudpies Wrote:this thread gives me deja vu

Don't get the wrong idea of marvel mudpies we don't cry and say we're leaving we stick in till the end, we rebuild, we move on, we have to otherwise we look like the pansies of AL. Everyone should still take into account that we're not giving up easilly, and if we can't negotiate as far as i know the war between the 2 gangs will go on until an agreement is passed wether it be one gang loosing it all or loosing some cash. either way we are not quiters. :x
2007.Mar.14, 03:15 PM

but they're big bad vikings and they're scary

they make me wet my pants
2007.Mar.14, 03:16 PM

Markel Wrote:Is that the beggining of a huge war?

Vikings [120 respect] vs. Marvel Knights [752 respect]

Will the other Marvel gangs declare war on Vikings?
No, they (vikings) will declare and disband all the marvel gangs, just to feel better about themselves. At least, thats what Chris told me in mail when I told him I or the knights would never give him a single darn dime. (less the feel better part)
Thread Closed