anyone having issues getting to the game?
2009.Dec.26, 03:52 PM
RE: anyone having issues getting to the game?
format and reinstall operating system!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Dec.26, 03:53 PM
no probs for me either... mind i did just wake up. However my mom gets stupid useless probs from IE all the time.

Trying to convert her to chrome (the ff browser on her pc is mine) but she's resisting the ease of the browsing experience so far Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Dec.26, 03:58 PM
I have all three browsers on my home PC and usually stick to FF exclusively. I don't use Chrome too much. But, it's rare that I have an issue with FF. I would recommend either FF or Chrome to anyone, usually both are faster than IE8.

Edit: Also take everyone's advice and clear your cache.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.26 03:59 PM by bconrad56.

That's what she said
2009.Dec.26, 06:44 PM
(2009.Dec.26 11:59 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  for the psat 6 hours i haven't been able to log for more than 3 or 4 minutes...

May be a sign.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.26 06:45 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.26, 10:31 PM
(2009.Dec.26 01:27 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  even the game doesnt want you to play...take the hint

Hahahaha! lol
2009.Dec.27, 12:41 AM
maybe your internet connection keeps disconnected just that day or just happened once in a few min, try other websites to confirms, then go back to AL website again..^^
2009.Dec.27, 09:09 AM
there is a desktop and a laptop here, and i was having the same problem...i can log in for a short amount of time and then it will basically lock up..
it lasted for a couple hours then straightened up.......
2009.Dec.27, 09:18 AM
(2009.Dec.27 09:09 AM)BSOXXX Wrote:  there is a desktop and a laptop here, and i was having the same problem...i can log in for a short amount of time and then it will basically lock up..
it lasted for a couple hours then straightened up.......

same here no more issues.

But Sometimes I would get a half-finished page view, like this

[Image: fail.jpg]

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Dec.27, 09:47 AM
That half finished page is because your computer didn't load the style sheet for the website.

It sounds like your internet service provider was having issues. Either them or a link above them.

I was on all day and had no problems at any time. It sounds like Demon had similar problems, which means you probably have either the same ISP, or they have the same uplink.
2009.Dec.27, 09:49 AM
is the laptop and the desktop have the same internet connection? just for my experience, im having thoes problems before.. just maybe, the internet connection is low.. how much KBPS or MPBS is your internet connection? my internet connection here is PLDT/DSL.. sometimes the connection is bad, sometimes not..

about the half page, same answer.. maybe your internet connection is low.. just refresh the page.. like here, when its morning till evening, the connection is ok.. but when its 12midmight till 6am.. the connection is very fast, coz only few people are using the same internet connection as mine.. hope you get my point..^^ sorry for my bad english..=P

my advice, either upgrade the speed of your internet connection.. the loading of of half page depends on your internet connection.. and as for your speed on how fast it pops up, that depends on your computer, "the media flasher"...
forgot whats the correct word, but that dpends on what version it is..^^