Poll: Should a minimum I.Q. and/or age limit be required prior to posting in the forums?
Yes
No
I do not understand the question
[Show Results]

POLL
2009.Feb.03, 07:44 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
emocakes Wrote:I eat poo.

Never before has something on a forum actually made me laugh.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Feb.03, 08:09 PM

Weathers as a profossional stand up comedian its my job to make you laugh. Biggrin
2009.Feb.03, 10:36 PM

ya Autistic kids are brilliant my friend has an autistic kid they are really smart kids

but they are not bright in other senses

Autistic kids have Really Really Strong Strengths in certain life skills
majority of autistic kids have a speech impediment though hard to understand them but they are really smart

infact my friends kid is going to a school for smart kids what they do with autistic kids is if they suck at math they will only teach them what they need to know and if they are good at computers they will make them learn everything about computers or w.e there strength is

i was surprised at how smart Autistic kids can be

and did u know that the Goverment made u Autistic?

the 18 month needle u got when you were a baby made u autistic
2009.Feb.03, 10:40 PM

Are you calling me autistic?
2009.Feb.03, 10:41 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:the 18 month needle u got when you were a baby made u autistic
I'm sorry but all that research has shown no connection between vaccines and autism.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.03, 10:44 PM

dont diss Imus man, thimerisole cant be good for you, its not like they even know what causes autism, im sure its multifactorial, but can anyone say with a shadow of a doubt that thimerisol doesnt contribute to autism being displayed in predisposed individuals...hmm....

doh
2009.Feb.03, 10:48 PM

now i know why i have a speech impediment Razz
2009.Feb.04, 09:20 AM

emocakes Wrote:now i know why i have a speech impediment Razz

I can think of a couple reasons... lol lol lol