Competitions Discussion
2007.Mar.09, 09:57 PM
Competitions Discussion
If you have Ideas or suggestions or just want to talk about any competition, please post it here!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.09, 10:14 PM

I like the idea but what if there was a set number of respect to be taken until it ends, then a president decided it was to hard and bailed out with the surrender. That would mean the other gang didn't get the "reward" or respect.

Also I can almost gaurentee that with some people on this game (not naming names) it will get out of control and the "friendly competition" factor will be thrown out the window.

Another "reward" could be cash. Make it so you have to post your respect levels before war as you may or may not have said in the other thread. Then work something out to where no respect is lost or gained by either gang. Then when a gang wishes to surrender they allow attacks until the losing gang gets there respect back to its original level, then send the cash or whatever your competing for.
2007.Mar.10, 09:03 AM

St patrick's Day Competition.

#1 rule former winners barred from entering...in the entry level competition. There should be a different competition for them.

#2 the competition should be based on the data used in the last contest. New contestants are fighting for:
St Patricks Sword
St Patricks Vest
St Patricks Longcoat
St Patricks Shotgun (he never saw that one comin')
+ the usual donation stuff...and other goodies for #2 and #3 place.
PPL should choose one thing they are fighting for, and enter in that respective contest.

Past winners are fighting for St Patricks Goodiebag, a suprise package prepared by Zenith. Once again #1, #2 and #3 prize packages.

I proposed this way so ppl have a chance to add something to whatever they won in the past, but also give a chance to other ppl to add to hardware. Only fair, since the Easter bash should be opened to everybody.

Just an idea just don't kill me, lets try and build on this one.

Yours,
Gladiator
2007.Mar.10, 04:44 PM

I like it, but the competition thread is just me, not Zenith (unless she wants to help out *hint, hint, hint*) Biggrin

If you would like to have prizes in this here, it would have to be something the other gang has and agrees too.

Maybe *amber* might ignite and Zenith might incorporate it into the game with prizes! (again hint, hint, hint) Biggrin

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.10, 06:43 PM

Captain

Which other gang???Its everybody for himself since its on participation. I think "the other gang" would welcome this since they could win something as well...not many of them won last time or...

I think a St patrick's Day bash wouldn't hurt anybody LOL

Take care
G
2007.Mar.10, 07:35 PM

what captain is saying is that this isnt an official competition held by zenith. any prizes will have to come out of players pockets. and since players can't create unique weapons, your suggestion is a little far fetched.
2007.Mar.10, 07:59 PM

This is where I lost you...I was actually talking about an official competition...whatever...just a thought.

G