the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
2009.Dec.10, 11:15 PM
RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
(2009.Dec.10 11:13 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 11:02 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 10:58 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Cheetah, you are a funny old hag. Is your last tooth gnawing on how to save your arse after threatening another player online? I have never seen you so silent especially when someone has called you out. You and the rest of your kitten minion can hit me all you want for calling you out, but it is laughable that for the first time ever, I see you silent. You FINALLY shut your loud, bullying yapper after you broke the rules of the game that IS your life. It is Christmas, so I will not take away YOUR game and YOUR perceived power by contacting authorities unless you persist. God bless and Merry Christmas.

wow dave. grow up. it's very clear she's been having a good night. it's common to threaten people who ruin your night by whining like little bitches

Threaten? Little man, I don't threaten. I just call out and I don't even hear a purr let alone a roar. Kitty kitty kitty?

dave wtf are you on?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - johnsonhalo76 - 2009.Dec.10 11:15 PM