the mysterious # [1]
2007.Dec.06, 12:53 AM
the mysterious # [1]
ok now, i'm sure this has probably been told before, there may already be a post regarding this but, i was wondering...

whatever happened to the person with user id # 1? is there a story of sorts behind this person or what? :?
2007.Dec.06, 12:58 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=284

Come on a simple search would have led you to the promised land.

Truth is, we think Zen and Err may have a skeleton in their closets on this one!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Dec.06, 01:05 AM

daer god im so very confused
2007.Dec.06, 01:06 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=284

Come on a simple search would have led you to the promised land.

Truth is, we think Zen and Err may have a skeleton in their closets on this one!

Aww come on Usha, he's just curious.
2007.Dec.06, 01:13 AM

i've noticed alot of other missing numbers as well. i don't want to be a missing number, but i'm so ery curious to know what is being hidden here( if anything)
2007.Dec.06, 01:33 AM

filthymick Wrote:i've noticed alot of other missing numbers as well. i don't want to be a missing number, but i'm so ery curious to know what is being hidden here( if anything)

Like in the link Usha presented up above, it's a question no one will ever know the answer to.
2007.Dec.06, 02:01 AM

i remember reading in a post when i was a lvl 2 or so,some one said they killed and ate #1 and thats why the admins are in hard to find places. if only i could find that..... oh well
2007.Dec.06, 02:10 AM

Player accounts started at userid 1000 when we first started. IDs below 1000 are reserved. If you have not noticed already, all NPCs IDs are below 1000.

A long time ago I deleted inactive accounts. Now they are just flagged as inactive. So you will see missing userids mixed in, but I think that practice was stopped around the 7000 userid mark. It coincided with the email verification for registrations.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Dec.06, 02:29 AM

zenith Wrote:Player accounts started at userid 1000 when we first started. IDs below 1000 are reserved. If you have not noticed already, all NPCs IDs are below 1000.

A long time ago I deleted inactive accounts. Now they are just flagged as inactive. So you will see missing userids mixed in, but I think that practice was stopped around the 7000 userid mark. It coincided with the email verification for registrations.

There ya' go Mick, and everyone else who was wondering why there was no #1 and everything else.
2007.Dec.06, 02:32 AM

sweet i got a better and less mysterious answer then the other guy