Poll: Overpowered or not ?
Yes
No
Who cares (Bacon)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Is weapon strike / headbutt far too over powered ?
2017.May.17, 05:15 PM
RE: Is weapon strike / headbutt far too over powered ?
im just hoping zen is looking after her child she had and hasn't left us for dead
rasieing your child should come first but i thought this was going to be her child to as well it has a lot of potential im sure they know this anyone that plays this game knows it take money to play to be more fun but you only have to get so far till you can enjoy it more.

i loved this game ever since i first played it which wasnt long but i got hooked straight away and i was not donating then took me awhile to start paying money but that came from the love of the game.

everything seems balanced enough to me it just needs fine tuneing thats all
im not asking for big changes just something to Pacifi my mind ive said this before they over killed the handing out of uniques making them not making them any more this wasa bad call mad by them tag should be handed out though even thats exciting to get a tag sorry my bust tag is fake i multied to get that few times to bail myself out of jail sorry guys.

to be honest im not surprized cipher isnt doing anything hence his name but he not cipping her he formenting it not happy but what can you do.
This post was last modified: 2017.May.17 05:20 PM by UNKAGED.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is weapon strike / headbutt far too over powered ? - UNKAGED - 2017.May.17 05:15 PM