skills
2015.Aug.26, 07:03 AM
RE: skills
(2015.Aug.21 07:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I joined al 7 months before gang battles were added. 1.5 years before skills. But I understand before I joined a gang war could cause a hideout to be deleted if they lost all their respect points. Other ppl who would know about this is howl pun big rod and a few others I'm not really sure who else

There are several things about the old code that I miss and unfortunately we cant seem to have it both ways however I don't think there were any super big gangs until code changes were made and that was when a lot of gangs were merged into 1 super gang. In the old code you could lose your gang while u slept and wake up no longer in one. This did indeed lose alot of players because a bigger gang w/ stronger members could dominate the field and dictate what other players could do. It def made for hard feelings! I actually wish that we could still annihilate the smaller gangs say maybe up to 5 slot gangs so the we could reduce some of the clutter in there... Wink

I also miss the old Gang member designations. You used to be able to have a President who controlled everything and a Vice President who could control everything the president said he could including kicking out problematic members. Now this can no longer be done. Of/c right now the game is pretty dead which is a very sad thing to see but it would still have been handy to have a VP who could do the things a Pres could with very lil adjustment.

The really sad part of it is that this game is still one of the better ones out there and I wish that someone was still doing updates as well as getting the prizes out in a timely fashion!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl

Messages In This Thread
skills - UNKAGED - 2015.Aug.20, 02:16 PM
RE: skills - benzon - 2015.Aug.20, 02:53 PM
RE: skills - UNKAGED - 2015.Aug.20, 04:24 PM
RE: skills - filthymick - 2015.Aug.20, 09:28 PM
RE: skills - UNKAGED - 2015.Aug.20, 09:46 PM
RE: skills - filthymick - 2015.Aug.21, 04:07 PM
RE: skills - UNKAGED - 2015.Aug.21, 05:53 PM